Chapter 3: Here's Your Explanation, Happy?!

(A/n) I do not own Fullmetal Alchemist or the charecters. You,Ed, and Winry are still 6, Al is still 5. Luv y'all enjoy

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
I kept my head down, how was I supposed to look at her, let alone talk to her? How was I going to explain this to her? The very thought of it made me nauseous. I knew it t was inevitable, might as well get it over with. Then Winry caused me to get out of my thoughts. "You owe me an explaination for everything, not missing a single detail, got that." I slightly nodded still hanging my head in shame, my (h/c) hair acting as curtians, covering my now teary eyes. I decided to pipe up,"Let's go inside, and I'll explain it all". She grunted in agreement, my dad and I followed her lead to her house. I just now noticed the presence of two boys aroud my age, they both had golden eyes and blonde hair, one had darker hair and eyes than the other. How was I going to explain? Yeah, Winry after my mother died, I did some illegal stuff, I lost my leg by some magical force of alchemy, it took my brother and some hypocritical ghost man told me he was truth, but lied to me, and told me if I gave up my arm I could get Haze (your brother) back, The end. I was so nervous, I walked in the door that Winry held open, and observed the decor. Winry patted a spot on the couch she magically transported to because I never saw her walk last me, I sat where she signaled me to.

Winry's P.O.V
(Y/n) took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes with a serious look on her face. Her piercing (e/c) eyes stared straight into my deep blue ones. I forgot how pretty her eyes were, tears began to form in them. She began, " I did it, I did the ultimate taboo, human transmutation, we tried to bring her back, Haze and I, we tried to bring my mom back. Haze is gone, I murdered two people, my mom for the secondtime, my brother the first, it's all my fault. Everything" I heard two gasps that belonged to Ed and Al, when did they get in here? Her voice and breathing were shaky the entire time. I asked her, knowing it was a touchy topic, but I had to know," Haze, How did he die?" She gasped then gulped, " During the transmutation, he was taken away by the forces of alchemy in order to pay the "debt" of a human life. I tried to bring him back, I made the mistake of negotiating with Truth. I tried bonding his soul to a suit of armor, but failed and lost my leg in the process. My arm was taken as a part to pay off the price of entering the portal of Truth. I saw everything, Winry, all the world's secrets are all in here, it hurt like Hell." She said nervously while pointing at her head, she let out an extremely forced chuckle. She then began to sum it up, " When I came back to the real world, what I saw, it wasn't human, not even close, I killed my mother, my brother and created a monster all in two hours, I let out a scream of both fear and pain. Luckily my dad came home at that time and got my neighbors to sew my wounds shut and stop the bleeding. Winry, I killed them, actually I created two monsters, one of them the failed transmutation, the other, me. It's all my fault Winry." I just had to make the situation better by interrogating her, "Why did you do it (y/n)? Why?," she gloomily replied," I just wanted to see her again, to touch her skin, to see her beautiful smile and face, to hear her voice and perfect laugh. Thats all I wanted but I guess that was too much to ask, and now I know, and I came to you to get automail, because I know how amazingly talented you are at it,"

Ed's P.O.V *quick*

Wow, she did it, she actually did it, I mean I can't really blame her, I probably would've done the same if our mom died.

Al's P.O.V *quick*

I know my brother well enough to know that he is totally in love with (y/n), I mean I can't really blame him, she is really pretty. He stares at her like she's an angel or mermaid, or somethimg of that manor. I still can't believe she did it though, I read all about human transmutation in dad's notes. It's a dangerous type of alchemy, I guess she learned that the hard way.

Ed's P.O.V

I think (e/c) is my new favorite color. She's absolutely stunning. Easily the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I could just stare at them for days. I wish she didn't have to have gone through all she has, plus getting automail, I can tell her dad is no good, but I shouldn't be too quick to judge. Although, even though she doesn't even know my name, and we haven't really met, I know that I'min love with her.

(A/n) Y'all I am so terribly sorry. A lot has been going on lately, both general and personal business. I'm sorry this chapter isn't as long as I wanted it to be, I just wanted to get it out and not hold it from you guys any longer. But Ed has already fallen for you, will you fall gor him soon, lets find out shall we. In the next chapter

Plus OMG SUCH EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!! I'M WRITING A BOOK FOR A ELECTIVE CLASS AND MY TEACHER SAID THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEND IT TO PUBLISHERS WHEN I FINALLY FINISH IT. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW EXCITED I WAS I WAS SCREAMING AND ALMOST STARTED CRYING, LITERALLY!!!!!