Taste

Song: Animals by Maroon 5

"Baby I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals
Maybe you think that you can hide
I can smell your scent for miles
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals-mals
Baby I'm"

Seraphina's POV

"That's was so fun" said Reign as we walked back from an amazing night out. Reign Lockwood has been my best friend ever since I moved to Manhattan from Forks, Washington.

"I know right" I responded with the feeling of adrenaline still pumping through my veins as I look up to to the dark wine like night sky full of stars. If you're wondering who I am, my name is Seraphina Black and I'm 25 years old and Reign Lockwood, my best friend is 24. We are heading back to our home , a brick style Manhattan studio loft apartment. We were walking well, stumbling when suddenly we both heard someone cry out, as if in pain.

"I know you heard that?" Reign said genuinely scared in a weird comedic way like Brenda in Scary Movie

"Well, what do you think, maybe we should go check it out ?" I asked.

Well that might've the most whitest thing I've ever said. (Just a joke). We walk into dark, eerie alley way and get closer to the screams, and see nothing but when get to the middle of the alley, it suddenly stops. We look at each other confused "Hello ?" I ask out loud as Reign silently whispers "what the hell" under her breath.

Then I felt a rush of wind whip past me as if someone was running past me. I felt it again and suddenly was pressed against the brick wall

"Now, tell me why what 2 beautiful defenseless women are doing walking alone in an alley by themselves in the dead night? You ladies could encounter some real dangerous people "

*record scratch*

Yep, you're probably wondering how I got here. To say I was scared, is a f*cking understatement. The only thing that entered my view was someone else grabbing Reign in my peripheral and a pair of Ember eyes looking dead back at me.

"Lo-look man, what do want ?" I said with a stutter that surprised myself.

Reign had a look of pure terror. I couldn't tell if it was fake or not.

"Please we'll give you money if you want, ju-just let us go please, we wont go to the police, we promise" she says as I nod rapidly in agreement hopefully that would make them let us go.

Because this is creepy as hell. They all laughed as if this was all big joke, which made us scared, in actual life because only psychopaths laugh in this situation. And we aren't even THAT crazy, maybe a little but this is just pushing the f*cking envelope.

"Love, don't worry, we're just a little thirsty, for your blood."

The one with chocolate dark hair who was holding me that I was even jealous of and I'm a blond. We and Reign looked at each other in major confusion, until he started sinking his teeth into my neck. I was trying to move out of his grip, but he wouldn't budge at all, in fact his grip tightened which I didn't think could even happen. Squeezing me almost like he wanted to break me bones, in a tight vice grip like lock, he was cutting off my oxygen which was really making me dizzy so I couldn't pay attention. My mind was getting foggy.

Then I felt a sharp pain that was burning like fire in my neck, in other words. It hurt like hell. I tried scream and kicking as hard as I possibly could with all of my might but he covered my mouth with his hand and overpowered me pretty easily so my screams and groans became muffled. My vision was becoming really bad and blurry but I'm 99.999999999% that the exact same thing was being done to Reign. I was completely defenseless, I felt my senses going away, one by one and my heart started beating way too fast then it should've been. The last thing I felt or heard before I lost consciousness was a head full of curls and too many whispers in and outside of my head.