I rolled my eyes he was bent over holding his head like he could hug the pain away. I stood up making sure to stay clear of the locker door, I walked over to him and put my hand on his head, “That was a bit stupid” his head shot up and he glared at me. Ok Zed that was stupid you have got so close to him this last week don’t ruin it all know, special before Jasper comes back and Duncan goes back to his parodied and jealous person he had become whenever Jasper was around.

I slipped my hand down from his hair to under his chin, to pull it up so he had no choice but to look me in the eyes. “How were you hurt?” his glare turned into a frown, he pointed to his left “You saw, I  just hit my head on the…..” God why I am in love with an idiot…..whoa love did I just say love, I love him. Wow I do I love him. Realising this must have put a smile on my face because Duncan’s frown grew, “No……How were you hurt that it stopped you dancing?” his mouthed formed an oh shape.

Then his eyes stared in to mine, I was hypnotised by his, and I felt my self-moving closer to him with my hand still under his chin. Are lips were around an inch apart when he looked down breaking the spell he had over me. Both of his hands went to my chest and gentle pushed me backwards, I stepped back as the feeling of rejection rushed over me. “She cheated on me” I almost laughed the player was upset someone had cheated on him, doesn’t he cheat on girls left, right and centre well used to because I haven’t seen him with a girl in a while, which is good thing don’t get me wrong but. “Who did?” I asked putting my hands in my pockets, to stop from touching him because by pushing me away he had showed he didn’t want that sort of Zed at the moment he want me to be a friend.

“Vicky” I frowned and he sighed “The girl I was dancing with on the video, she was my girlfriend before I moved here and…..” I watched as he played with the ring on his forefinger it was much the same as mine, he was spinning it around the finger as he spoke. “And she ummm…..slept with the bartender in the club toilet the day before I came here” I was shocked, but nodded for him to continue. “That is why I became a player I promised I would never let another girl hurt me like she did.” I nodded, I wanted to go over and hugged me, but I don’t if he would just push me away again.

I decided to change the subject before he started crying or something, because it would hurt me to see him crying over a girl. “So did you get into the school?” he shook his head, and this I was even more shocked at then when he told me about this Vicky girl. He was amazing on that video, and I was not just saying that because I love him, thinking it amazing put a goofy grin over my face. He bites his lip and pointed over his shoulder “I am going to go to my locker” I nodded.

I watched him walked down half the corridor, watching his butt wiggle. I then pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my pocket, taking one out and putting it in my lips. I then put the packet back in my pocket and took the lighter out the other, think other what Duncan had told me. About that insane ex-girlfriend who in their right mind would cheat on Duncan, she was lucky to have him and she throw him away, when I get him, not if but when I will never let him go. Then why would that school not say yes his is amazing, and obviously both Harry and whoever that other guy on the video was both agreed with me and mostly ever one else in the hall. I shook my head it wasn’t my choice I couldn’t go to the school and make them re-think their judgement they were the professionals. I brought the light up to the still unlit cigarette in my mouth, I pressed the button and heard the click then the fire appeared, and I heard stop. I snap round fast hoping I hadn’t been caught smoking in a public place, because I did not need that on my criminal record as well. And I sae Duncan stood behind me.

I raised my eyebrows, “What?” I mumbled round the STILL unlit cigarette. He stepped closer to me, if we were in a fight I would say he was sizing me up. He reached up and took the lighter out of my hand, then the cigarette out of my mouth. I was confused; I pulled my raised eyebrows down it to a frown. He sighed and rolled my eyes like I was an idiot. Sorry to break it to you but you’re the idiot in this relationship. “You are going to end up killing yourself” it was my turn to roll my eyes, “everyone dies” I said trying to take back my lighter and cigarette; he put them out of my reach. “Yeah but this will make you die earlier then you were meant to” I bite my lip in thought of what could be a good come back to that, his eye flicked to my lips and stayed there. I felt my lips pull into a smirk; I stepped forward so are faces were inches away again. “Don’t you find it sexy” I said laying my hands on his waist, lifting his shirt up at the back so I could feel his soft, warm skin.  Eyes travelled down his face to find him smirking to, I don’t know if I liked that.

He stepped forward so are chest were pushed together, but another part of our bodies pushed together to making me moan as are jeans rubbed against each other’s. He went on his tippy toes up to my ear, “Oh I find it very sexy” then his lips travelled lightly over my skin down my cheek driving me crazy so by the  time he was near my lips I pushed mine on his with alarming eagerness, I felt his hands fins my hip then his hand started traveling down it pushed the front of my jeans making me stiffen slightly, and become hard as he pushed his hand on it slightly, I groaned it his mouth, this must have told him I was enjoying his on slaughter because his over hand came to join the first.

I was so wrapped up in what he was doing with one of his hands that I didn’t even notice the other on go into my pocket, until it was too late. He pulled away with both his hands and lips, and took a step back from me, making me whimper with loneliness, shit I was the most whipped guy in the world. He held up my packet of cigarettes he had just got out of my pocket “But it is still hurtful” then he turned and walked away, so now I was horny, hard, on my own and without cigarettes.

“You will me to sleep with you at the end of this, and I will be happy to pay for that” I shouted down the hall to him, he span round with a smirk. “I hope so, lover boy” then he winked and disappeared round the corner. Did I just get pulled it to a game by the guy I love, well he was going down I would win, Duncan Carter, you will be begging fulfil your wishes.

OK so hope you liked this chapter i think i am writing the next one as well but need to clear it up with charlie.

Please vote, comment and fan

Lucky3 and sticks-and-stones, Hazel and Charlie x