Uno.

I woke up to the most annoying voice
in the world.

"ALESSANDRA GET YOUR ASS UP" my most favorite person in the world Kiara said. Note the sarcasm. It not like I hate her, it's just she's sooooo loud.

"BITCH IM UP" I shouted back at her. I heard footsteps come up to my bedroom and the door opened. Kiara came in with a very excited expression.

"What do you look all happy for? Did you get a boyfriend?"

"No I wish, but there is a letter from a FUCKING RECORD COMPANY!"

"ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME KIARA? CAUSE I SWEAR TO GOD ILL BEAT YOUR ASS"

She ran over to my bed and showed me the envelope that came into the mail. On the envelope it said "freshlee records"

"OMFG KIARA MY DREAMS ARE COMING TRUE!" I said starting to tear up.

"I know Alessandra I'm so happy
for you!" " well don't just sit there open the dang letter and see what it says."

I opened the letter and read over it. It basically said that they wanted me to be the first girl on the record and that they wanted me to call them ASAP once I made my decision.

"This is amazing Alessandra you have to take the offer."

"Alright I will, hand me my phone dude."

Kiara handed me my phone and I dialed the number. Long story short I go in tomorrow to meet the people that work there and to see when I can start recording.

-
Short chapter I know but I just wanted to get the story going and post something.