Everything Changes (Janoskians Fan Fiction)

HEY! I'm Hillary Evans! i am 16 years old and i have naturally straight blonde hair that goes an inch past my shoulders, I'm 5'3, kinda short. I live in a small town in Texas called Shirville, (not a real place) i have 4 amazing best friends, Geoffrey Collins, he is 17 years old and is the most amazing guy i know, Geoffrey and i have been friends as long as i could remember, and was my first kiss, he has short naturally curly hair, he's 5'7. Shaylee Henderson, she is 17 years old and is the funniest and nicest person i know, Shaylee and i have been friends since i was in first grade, she has naturally straight chocolate brown hair that goes mid back, she's 5'4. Michelle Connors, she is 17 years old and is funny and kind. she is not shy to say what she is feeling, which sometimes gets her in trouble, Michelle and i have been friends since i was 3, she has naturally straight blonde hair that goes an inch past her shoulders, similar to mine, she's 5'4. Jessica Fields, she is 17 years old and is the most amazing girl ever, we have been friends for only 3 years but i can tell her anything, she has naturally straight dark brown hair that goes mid back, she's 5'6. I have 4 brothers, 3 older and 1 younger. Dylan Evans,he is 26 years old, Cameron Evans, he is 23 years old, Colton Evans, he is 21 years old and finally Kyle Evans,he is 11.  Dylan is happily married to a beautiful girl named Rebecca, they have 2 adorable daughters, Sasha who is now 5 years old and Monica who is 2. Cameron is recording his very first album as we speak. Colton, he went to Italy for his dancing career. Kyle, he is starring in his first film, im excited to watch it.  As for me, i am a dancer, i started dancing when i was 2, i take Ballet, Contemporary, Jazz and Hip-Hop. My parents were murdered by my uncle 6 years ago, for years i couldnt trust most of my family, sometimes i feel like i still shouldnt trust them.

*A/N: i know this sucks, it will get better, this just explains who i am! thanks for reading my first fan fiction (:*

~Hillary xox