Captivated

Katniss POV:
My eyelids slowly opens as pain floods through my body. I quickly find myself strapped onto a metal table.

To my surprise I'm in a hovercraft. I look at my left and see Peeta strapped down too.

I start breathing heavily as the doors opens and no one other than President Snow steps inside the room.

"Ah, my dearest victors" he grins awfully.

"What a surprise I found you here" he teases, "aw, look at you, all strapped down" he sits besides me and stroke my hair. I pull in the restraints, but for no use.

"Oh, don't even try to get off this table" his face turns more seriously now.

"What is this?" I spit out

"Are you really that blind?" He chuckles sternly, "what happened?" I try to ask again.

"We captured you after you blew up the arena, it was easier than sternly candy from kids" he mocks, "as you may understand, you fell unconscious after the explosion so the only thing we had to do was to pick you up" he explains as he coughs.

"Why hasn't Peeta woken up yet?" I think to myself, "what have you done to him?" I lift me head so I can see Snow better.

"Enobaria attacked him and knocked him out. But he woke up a couple of hours ago, but we hit him in the head again because we wanted to explain everything to you first" he smiles a demonic smile.

"You son of bitch!" I yell at him, and he tilts his head and chuckles.

"I've always admired you for your temper", Snow orders a drink from one of the peacekeepers.

Then I hear Peeta gasps.

"Peeta!" I say relieved, "Katniss? What happened?" He starts to panic as he sees the restraints thats holding him down.

"Ah, please don't make me say it again" Snow sighs.

"I don't understand?" Peeta almost whispers, "you are here to be tortured" Snow replies, and he nods toward the peacekeepers.

"Unstrap miss Everdeen and beat her in front of him" the president commands coldly.

"NO" Peeta desperately tries to unstrap himself.

The peacekeepers removes the straps and lay me on the cold floor.

Then the pain rushes through my body when the first kicks hit me. I can feel my ribs break and my now swollen face.

"Stop it! Don't hurt her!" Peeta screams and try to rip his body apart from the straps.

"Just... Just close your eyes Peeta..." I whimper in despair.

And the last thing I feel is a burning pain inside my chest before it all fades away.