Wifey material? Pt. 1

-Chapterr 1 : Nisha's Side-

(8) Its your birthday and i know you want to ri-i-ide out.. (8)

The phne went off wakiin me up at 9am on a saturday morniin. Erghh which wasteman would wake me this earlii? i reached for my phonee answeriin it without lookin at caller id,

"Heloo?"

"Wargwarnn,"

"Hus dis tho..?"

"Its Jamaal Lool"

"Oh sknn you kk?"

"Yeahh, you comiin out todayy? Ders a shubz l8er inihh"

"Where iis it? and whenn?"

"Rndhouse, Camden inihh, 6:30-11"

"O yeahh ill come, ill bell u l8er yehh"

With tht i lockd off.

I had nuttin' to wear to a shubz and i needed my gyalz to help me so i was on the phne to my closest Co-D nextt.

"Yooo! Shelly!!" i said dwn the phne.

[Obviouslyy i just woke her up] "Huhh...? why so early man kmtt"

"Ders a shubz l8er inihh, we need to go Oxford st."

"Erghh, i aintt even dressd yett when shud i meet you?"

"12 at mcdonaldz in oxfordd st."

" K denn Bai x"

She lokd off.

I went n took a shower n brushd my teef, n then straightened my hairr.

i put on some Skinny jeansz and a my Ex-Hubbiez over large purple adidas hoodie and putt in some Heart shapedd earingg, my hair was up in a bun at the top with my fringe hanginn on my forhead, i put on my Personalized airr forces which were white n purple and sprayedd some charlie over me. i was done and i couldntt care how i looked.

As i sett out the house i heard my mum screwiin behind me "Where yuhh goin thiis early in the morniin!"

i ignoredd her n carried on walkiin to the 29 bus stopp whichh would take me all the way ther.

as i walkedd down the st to the bus stopp i heard someone go

"Oii my sizee, whas good?"

i turned around to see some blickk breh sitting on his onez, Sknnnn

as i carriedd on walkiin. i heard footsteps comiin behind me,

" Oii i was talkiin to you yehh"

I turned aroundd sharply causin him to step backk

"Dnt Oii me yeah Breh? i aint no dog of yours kmtt" I swearr i could get as much attitude when i want it.

"Sknn.. Got a numbah?"

"Not for yuhh, nah" i replied

"LLow beiin rude man kmtt," he started walkin closer to me

"Leave me alonee man!" he was bare tryna grab my armz n drag me somewhere,

"Get off her If yu wna be alive styl" i heard the pengest voice sayy

Immediatly the blickk tingg turned n walked away. i lookd behind me to see Jamaal standiin ther wit some big grinn. He was overlyy pengg, he was mixdd race n looked like T.I. wit some finee line. his blackk hat was on a tilt on his head so you can see his hair. he had on a black n gold adidas hoodiee n baggy blue jeansz with some Air forces.

He opened his armm draggin me into a hug as i hugged him tightt.

"Shudn't be jammin down here on your onez, where you goiin"

"Oxfordd st. to meet Shelly"

"llow it come jamsz at my yardd den ill take you dwnn.. its only 11"

" Kai denn "

we walkd to his house which was only dwn the road. Wenn we got ther he opendd the door,

"Its a freeyardd so dnt mattah wht we do" he said smiliin

"Wht you suggesting" :P lookin up to him

With tht he bought his soft lipsz to mine n we were ther lipsin in the hallway. i was pressed agains the wall n he continued lipsin me.

he finally stopped n draggd me upstairs to his room. he opendd the door n pushd me onto the bed where we continuedd lipsinn.

he startedd bringin his hands up my hoodie lettin it wonder aroundd still lipsin me.

he finally pulled off my hoodie n top, n i was therr in some black bra.

he slowly undid the bra n started kissinn down on my chest, i let outt some soft moann.

He pulld of his own shirtt exposiin some 8packk n he slowly undid my skinny jeans pullin off my shoess n the jeans.

unzippin his jeans slowly n pullin down his boxers. he slippd dwn my pantiess n spread my legs softlyy. his piece was alreadyy standin bre hard as he started movin towards me, pressin his piece on the inner side of my legs teasiin me. he kept kissin my chest up n downn n boughtt his lipsz to my nipplesz makiin them hardd. he finally slipped his piece in n started movin bk n forth.

i was moaniin loudly n came, n not long afterr he took out his piece n came.

-Chaptahh 2 : Jamaal 's Side-

Der was sumfiinkk about this gyall, she ent no other lash n dashh, i felt sumfiink for her. i was gettiin dressed wif her changin aswell. she was a Boomii, mixd race wit green eyez, nice lipz, light brown hairr, she was finee.

just wenn i got dressed she came over to me unzippin my jeans once more n took out my Manhood whiich was styl hard, she wrapped her lips around it movin her hedd up n down, i moand loud as she deep throatedd it n came, she was dutty swallowin it straitt. she continued tho until we heard the bedroom door bang open.