The Sivillian Brothers

Începe de la început

 I glared at Benson, "Nothing Bell." David let out a loud sexy moan that had my privates jumping to attention. "AH, TODD!" Ben let out a matching groan, I swallowed thickly as my semi hard on became a full blown boner. I gasped quietly "Shit I'm hard."

 Bell gasped "Todd Ryder Kinten those better not be two different voices I hear!" Dave snickered quietly before he gasped loudly "God your so tight!" I yelped when a hand groped the front of my jeans, Bell screamed "Jenny come hear this! I think Todd's getting some!"

 I growled at her "No I'm not! Unlike you two I have restraint. My roommates are just being per-AHH!" The phone slipped from my hand as I reached down to stop Ben's hand from squeezing me through my jeans anymore.

 I glared at him "Will you stop that!? I am trying to have a conversation with my friend here." Dave and Ben both laughed, Ben's hand rubbed my jeans making shivers run up my spine "From the feel of it you don't want us to stop. Besides, we were talking to you first."

 Dave's hand slipped in next to his brothers on me, "Oh wow. We haven't done anything yet and you're already like this?" Ben looked at Dave over my shoulder "That shouldn't be surprising, remember what dad said about mates? Especially human mates."  I shook my head and reached down to grab my phone.

 I picked it up and clicked it to make sure I hadn't hung up on them, "Bell? You still there?" Snickering reached my ear "Yeah, we are still here Todd. So tell us why we are hearing two voices!?" Benson's fingers slid into my boxers.

 Jumping I look down only to realize they had undone my pants without my knowing and my shirt was pushed up, I shuddered and slapped my free hand over my mouth. I am living with perverts, and I'm turning into one. I have known these guys all of 30 minutes and they now occupy 98% of my brain. David licked my neck causing me to shiver.

 Benson's hand moved in around my no longer hidden boner making me whimper into my hand, "S-stop! I'm... gunna!" Ben's hand tightened making me moan loudly, once again the phone slipped to the floor as both of my hands flew down to grab Ben's wrist.

 My eyes closed tightly and I leaned forward, pleasure rocking through me my mouth opened as his hand moved faster. I gasped as a tongue slid into my mouth and soft lips crushed mine the tingling in my body increased and I kissed back harder groaning loudly as I felt release. I found David pulling away from me as I gasped for air.

 Benson's hand was a sticky mess as was my stomach, they both chuckled at me and the door to the house opened to reveal a short man who was going bald.

 "David! Benson! You have classes today, would you care to explain why you have failed to come in?!" My face turned bright red, my hands shot down and covered my open pants as I turned my back to the stranger who's eyes had been glued to me.

 David growled "We were told specifically by Mrs. Roxe that we were to take this week off from classes to assist our new roommate." I turned my head and peeked from behind my hair, the bald man's eyes held nothing but hate in them as he glared at me.

 "Is that what you call 'assisting' your new roommate? I always knew you wolves were impulsive, but this is just disgraceful." Benson growled this time but it was cut short by a familiar female voice "Mr. Donale! That is no way to speak with students!"

 My eyes widened at the sight of the woman from before, "Mrs. Roxe!" The bald man looked shocked as he stared at her tall form. Her eyes landed on me, she pulled out a pad of paper and wrote something down.

 "White is embarrassment." I tightened my hands over my still exposed crotch and look away from everyone behind me. I tensed when arms wrapped around my body, Benson's voice whispered in my ear.

 "Relax Todd." His hands slid under mine and he fixed my pants zipping them up and buttoning them for me. He pulled my shirt off me and used it to wipe off my stomach and his hand before he pecked my cheek and walked away from me and into the back of the kitchen. He tossed my shirt in the washer with some other laundry.

 "Mr. Donale I have told David and Benson to take this week off classes, you were not informed of this because I could not locate you at the time which can only mean you were off campus. On top of that, what they do inside of this house is their business. You have no right to punish them for what they did, if you cannot tell then you are not as good a Reader as I thought you were."

 Confused I turned back to look at the shivering Mr. Donale and the angry Mrs. Roxe, the bald man looked at me then at Benson behind me, and David to my right. He froze then looked at Mrs. Roxe "You mean they are mates? I thought only fully matured wolves could find their mates!"

 Mrs. Roxe smiled at me, "Yes they are mates. Todd here seems to be a special case, his abilities only just awoke today and they are powerful at that." Her smile dropped and she looked down at Mr. Donale, "You need to get back to your class. They are causing problems in the lab."

 With a rat-like squeak the bald man vanished, Mrs. Roxe shook her head and looked at me "Come on then, I feel taking the time to measure your abilities will be too long a wait. We will see sooner. You too David, Benson."

 I was pushed from the dorm house and ushered after the tall woman, Benson and David on either side of me and I was half naked. The amount of stares from the wandering people around us had me trying to hide in my hair.