1

My name is Ella! I have one friend, I sit alone at lunch, and I'm depressed as fuck.

That's what I'd say to get attention, but that isn't reality.

My name is Ella I'm 13, my sister is in a wheelchair, the part about sitting alone at lunch is kinda true but not really.

Let's talk lunch! I sit with my one close friend Mady, she sits with the most immature people I have ever met, so I sit with them, yet ignore them, which I actually like quite a lot. I'm alone, but I'm not. Also I get to eat so that's great!

I used to actually have a lot of friends but I was ignorant and let them all go cause I insisted they hated me, when they probably thought I was a great friend. That's how you are too. And don't ignore that because it's true don't lie to me, I'm the author of the future top story or whatever the fuck it's called.

Now actually this is me about 3 months ago. I met a tall ass bitch named Chloe who changed my life, but you don't get to know what happened because of that just yet!

It's well reality, the name of this book which will get really annoying eventually.

Besides this I'm a normal person, I think...I go to hell everyday, I'm kinda desperate for attention and I won't ignore that.

And it's 1am rn...that being said its a Sunday and I haven't done any homework yet! Now since I'm not a complete idiot I'm gonna go do that now!

Oh wait I forgot one thing...I'm bad at life. I trip at least once every hour, I run into things and my whole body shape I guess is awkward...there I go trying to get sympathy again...so I'm not bad at life but I'm awkward and yeah I need to leave and do homework now goodbye!

Oh yah that picture is of me, Ella, yeah I actually looked decent in it so I thought I'd put the photo here. Btw if I use terrible grammar and spelling and shit in this then bitch about it all you want, I still won't fix it cause I'm lazy as fuck and only 10 people are gonna read this probably...