# 2 : I love you

Our relationship is not quite normal,
But we always balance each other out.
You snap me pictures on the toilet bowl,
And always tickle me when we hang out.

Though not long ago we were just two friends,
And I went through some evil to get you,
But my hope is strong that this never ends,
And your love for me will never fall through.

You have shown me there's some good in the world,
You reminded me what is is to love,
Now my outlook on it is never blurred,
and we will be the ones the write of.

I will always be stuck to you like glue,
And I can honestly say "I love you."

Okay this isn't a day dream but I wrote this on 01/24/16, it's part of his Valentine's Day present. He knows I can't write unless I have some emotion towards it, and when I write it's the one time I'm not awkward. If you guys ever need to say something and you don't know how just start writing. Doesn't matter if you're good or bad, write. It improves vocabulary, makes you better at reading and it helps emotionally. Why do you think people write in diaries? Not to remember but to get it out. Before writing I was super depressed and what people considered "Emo" because I harmed myself. I was overly emotional until I got into high school, English one we had an assignment. It was a six word memoir. Everyone's was happy and mine was depressing. But it helped because I showed a piece of my depression and released a bit of anger. What I wrote was "Hidden behind the mask I wear." And this was the start of something I don't ever want to stop. If you are ever hurting on the inside, pick up a pen, or a book. I promise you will not regret it.