Chapter 1 ~ Say anything

Connors POV
Six hours before ...

"Hey babe, I know you're really tired after all shows and the jet lag, but are you sure you don't wanna go to the club with Bless, Kay and me?" I asked. I really wanted spend time with Troye, but I really want become friends with his best friends.
"Yeah I'm sure, are you sure you want to go out I mean we could have our own little fun here?" He said suggestively.
"I really want to get to know your friends, I want them to approve of well me, you know I don't want to be the guy where his boyfriends best friends don't like him." I said trying not to offend him.
"No one could ever hate you." He said
"Tell that to my dad..."
"He doesn't count."
"Well he is a person"
"Yeah but he has problems, babe. He made you feel unsafe because of who you are. He doesn't count." As he said the flashbacks of the past came shooting through my head. I started to tear up.
"T-Troye I love you" I said and Troye leaped up and gave me a hug that I wanted to last forever, but after a moment he flung himself around onto my lap and started kissing my passionately, at first it was sturdy and nice but the more we kissed it became sloppy and less organised, but I liked it that way. I could feel his breath on my mouth and heart beat on my chest. Before I knew I pushed him down onto the bed and continued to make out. First I was on top then he was and we just kept doing it over and over.
" Hey Con, you comi-oh sorry I'll um wait outside." Bless said mortified, not that I couldn't blame him, I mean he walked in on us about have sex.
"Oh my god" Troye and I laughed
"Are sure you're ok with me going? I feel bad leaving you." I said guiltily
"Yes I'm fine, go have fun" he said smiling " just one thing," he whispered in my ear "be careful with bless he can well, when he's drunk he can say and do some stupid things, just don't buy into it. I love you." Troye said trying to put it in the nicest way possible.
" I'll be fine, I truly love you so much Troye boy." I assured him
"Ok seriously go have fun" Troye said as I walk out of the room
                                                                                   ~~*~~

"Ok everyone ready" Kay said starting up the car as we put or seatbelt on in the old jeep
"HELL YEAHHHH BABY" Bless screamed out the window as we drove out the Mellet's driveway
"Yeah I'm ready, thanks for letting me come with you." I said quietly, I was kinda intimidated by Bless and Kay I don't know why but they just seemed so cool, I honestly wish I could be like them.
"Hey anytime, we are all gonna have the best time. I heard about this club where you can make up your own drinks just tell the bartender and he'll make you anything!" Kay exclaimed
"Woah that's amazing!" I shouted
"So kinda like subway but with alcoholic beverages" Bless said and we all had a little giggle
"Hey con, can you turn on the radio" said Kay,
"Yeah sure." I put on the radio
* Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall // They're Monaco and Hamptons bound // But we don't feel like outsiders at all*
"FUCK YEAH I LOVE THIS SONG" I screamed, and they all laughed.
"WE ARE THE NEW AMERICANA!" We all screamed and laughed
And to the club we sang all the words to the song. Honestly I was surprised that no police picked us up thinking we were on drugs or drunk, we seriously sounded like it.
"Okay we're here" Kay said.
"WOOOOHOOOOO" Bless yelled, again not sure why the cops weren't called.
We all walked up to the bouncer and showed our I.Ds.
"So shall we get some drinks?" I asked
"HELL YEAH!" Bless screamed again, I still don't no why he hasn't lost his voice yet, or why the cops haven't been called.
"YESSSSSSSSSSSS BITCHES!" Kay yelled
"LETS GO" I shouted, trying to be like them.
"Ok, what do you want in your drinks?" The bartender asked
"um, I'll have two shots of coffee some baileys." I said
"Surprise me." Bless said flirting with the guy
"I'll have whatever that blue drink is." Kay said pointing to someone holding a blue drink.
"Ok I'll get to it!"
As we waited for our drinks we danced to the music that was so loud you could feel it vibrating you and your heart starting sync with the music.
"Here are your drinks!" The bartender exclaimed
"THANKS BABE!" Bless said sounding like he already was drunk
"Thanks" Kay and I said at the same time.
"HOLY SHIT THIS IS MY FAV SONG" I said
*We are runnin' so fast // And we never look back // And whatever I lack // You make up*
Kay and Bless just blushed and looked at me like I was a new born puppy.
"You are literally the cutest!" Kay said and I blushed.
"Come on let's dance" Bless said
As the night went on we all got drunker and the music that was once meaningful turned into blurs of loud vibrating noise.
"Hey Connie baby, let's dance." Bless said seductively.
"OHHH KAYYYYY!" I was so drunk I could barely hear, think or see.

Hey it's Ally here hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I've had this fanfic idea in my head for a while and I'm so happy to finally write and share it!
Kari will be writing the next one!

Hope you're all safe and happy! xxx

Give us feed back through commenting and liking! Xx