Chapter #1 | LadyBeetle?

Marion's P.O.V.

~Flashback to 2 years ago~

"See ya later dad, tell mom I love her!" I said as I ran out the door to my best friends house for the sleepover we had been planning for the last week

"H-help m-me..." A squeaky sounding voice said. "who's there!?" I whispered in to the dark alley the voice came from.

"I-i need s-something to e-eat.." I heard as a adorable little Chibi style ladybug appeared in front of me. She floated to my hands as she collapsed. wow.. She must be really hungry then..

"Oh! Uh, I have a chocolate chip cookie?" I rumiged through my bag to find the baked good.

I find the cookie and hand it to the little creature,"here you go.."

I saw the little ladybug thing devour the large cookie in a matter of seconds, and in amazement I saw the small, dull pink creature turn a bright red with large black spots and looked so happy instead of the weak/sad look she had before.

"Why thank you! My name is Tikki, what's your name!" She chirped as she zoomed around me in excitement.

"My name is M-Marion, a-and your-r welcome Tikki." I said, still in shock.

"No really, you saved me. I was kind of at the point of starvation." She beamed as she came to my face and hugged my ear, as she floated away... She gasped, oh no.

~Present Day~

"Really Marion? you're still worried about Adriana liking you? just go talk to her for once!" Aldin complained (Alya as a guy)

"B-But what I-If s-she hates m-me?!?!" i paniced," lighten up Mar, i know she doesn't hate you!" Aldin shot back,"Woah! look at the time! i got to get going, hopefully you can work up the courage to talk to her, and if you do i might be willing to help~.. Anyway, Happy early 14th b-day Marion!"

"Bye, and thanks Aldin!" i said as my friend left my room," Whew! that was a close one Marion!" my little Kwmai chirped as she flew out of my coat pocket. "tell me about it Tikki.. He almost saw you!"

"yeah! but anyway, Marion? you know that power i told you i would show you when you turned 14?" Tikki said as she landed in my right hand,"Yeah, what about it..w-wait, are you going to show me!" i whisper yelled.

"yep. but first, you have to lock the latch to your bedroom door. so that you parents don't hear." i nodded as i stood up from where I was sitting as I walked over to the small hatch as I locked the latch on it," now what Tikki?" i asked.

"now you have to say, "Tikki, Spots On!" and touch your polka dotted earings!" she chirped

"O-Ok?" I mumbled as I said "Tikki, Spots On!" After a awkward moment of silence I also touched my red earrings as they started to glow.

As I said those simple three words, a red/w black polka dotted, and might I add skintight, jumpsuit appeared on my body along with a red /w black polka dotted mask, that just so happened to look fabulous on me.

I then heard a little voice in my ear, almost like a really tiny earpiece that you couldn't feel.

"You did great Marion! Or should I say LadyBeetle?" I pondered on what Tikki said," LadyBeetle? Is that a male version of a ladybug?" I questioned

"Of course after all, you do need a superhero name." Tikki replied

"So Tikki, what your telling me is that I. Marion. Am a FREAKING SUPER HERO?!?" I whisper yelled.

"Yep. Pretty much." Tikki chirped," now let go to the Eiffel Tower so you can practice with you yo-yo!"

"Ok?" As we headed off to the bright metal building.

(First chapter!!!!!)