The couples first fight

Start from the beginning

Sasuke looked back at Ayame to see her eyes still on him and a death glare pointed at him that could definitely rival Madara’s, he glanced at the window and walked to it, everyone’s eyes followed him. Ayame followed him too, walking behind him still glaring at him. Sauke jumped on the windowsill and jumped out, Ayame followed placing her sword in the straps on her back.

At the training ground Sasuke stopped and turned back to her, Ayame was a few feet away from him with a blank face. The others were all at the sides looking very worried, Tsunade on the other hand was glad they were taking it out on the training ground and not in her office, but she was worried too. She didn’t want her last Uchiha to be killed. “Granny, are you sure about this?” Naruto asked the Hokage, Tsunade kept looking at the two “Yes, Naruto. She won’t kill him, she will only injure him to the point where he won’t be able to move” saying this made Naruto and some others sweat drop.

Ayame pulled out her sword and disappeared in an instant appearing behind him swinging her sword, he jumped into the air and made some hand signs taking a breath and a fireball at Ayame. She came at him from the middle of the fireball, his eyes widened ‘How did she do that?’ he thought, but he swore he saw a glimpse of silver as she went through he fire. He landed on the ground and at the same moment a sword sliced right through the middle of his stomach.

Tsunade and the others eyes widened as they saw Ayame behind Sasuke with the sword going right through him, she smirked and with all her strenght sliced the sword through his side. Sasuke began to slowly fall to the ground but Ayame was faster, she swirled around and sliced off his head, everyone was speechless. “Nooo!” Saskura screamed causing everyone to come back to earth, she ran forward to him “I guess she will try to kill him” Tsunade murmured.

Naruto looked pissed, Ayame on the other hand sighed and turned around away from Sasuek’s dead body and separated head “You monster!” Sakura shouted at Ayame who looked at the other direction but of course only the Jounin knew what was happening. But they were still chocked.

Ayame took a few steps and made a firm fist, she put her sword back into the strap and send chakra to her fist. Her fist came down and she hit the ground making the ground shake and rise a little into the air revealing a unfazed Sasuke, his eyes narrowed at Ayame. ‘She found me so fast, and she looked like she even knew from the moment she sliced me’ he thought. Sakura looked shocked and Naruto sighed relieved.

Ayame her eyes narrowed and she looked at the side into the forest at the other side from the others who were watching. This caused the others to be a little more aware. Ayame made a hand sign and a clone appeared next to her crouching, the clone watched Sasuke closely. Ayame’s hand went into her pouch and she took out a mask in the form of an dragon causing a certain someone’s eyes to widen in recognition.

“Entertain him a little, I have to teach a stalker a little lesson” the clone nodded and ran at Sasuke. Ayame walked to the forest and closed her eyes, she opened them and Sasuke’s eyes widened a little. They were a silver color with a red core, she tapped her foot on the ground and they saw a figure being catapulted into the air by a big stone boulder, it went back into the ground and Ayame crouched down and tapped the ground and got catapulted high into the air too.

This caught Sasuke’s attention making the clone get a scratch on his cheek from fighting the clone. Ayame appeared a foot above the man and his eyes widened as she made a summersault and kicked him with all her strength making him fall to the ground at an alarming rate. The man smashed to the ground and Ayame was still falling. She made a hand sign and lifted her mask just a little to bite her finger “Summoning jutsu” she said and a middle sized dragon appeared underneath her flying to the ground.

She jumped off of the dragon and he disappeared in smoke, she landed right next to the man and placed her hand in her pouch taking out a little book. “That’s a bingo book” Kakashi said looking at her closely although he couldn’t see her face. Ayame looked at the man and into the book finding him fast, because she memorized the book.