CHAPTER 2

Aphmau's clothes were drenched in water so Aaron gave Aphmau one of this white shirts to were under her hoodie (aph was wearing a hoodie t shirt and undergarments)
The two sat and watched castle for 3-4 hours Aaron said "we should get you some clothes for my house and then we can go to Olive Garden "aph replyed "That's a great idea " aph took a pair of shorts from Aaron's dresser and the 2 went to Walmart and spent 100$.50 just on clothes so the 2 went home and got changed and went to Olive Garden.the two got home at 7:30pm Aphmau said she could sleep on the couch but Aaron said " no you can sleep in my bed and I will sleep on a air matters on the other side of the bed room " ( the air matters didn't blow up the was a hole in it Aaron said he could just sleep on the couch but Aphmau said " Aaron you can sleep on the left side of the bed and I will sleep on the right side ok " Aaron replyed " ok Aphmau but if you are uncomfortable I will go sleep on the couch." Aph replyed "it's fine just stay on your side of the bed ok " so the two of them watched tv until, 10:02 at that time Aphmau was getting tired so she went to bed and at 10:30 Aaron went to bed .at 8:30am the two woke up and looked at each other and talked for 10-15 minutes then the two of them got up and went down stairs ( Garroth and Laurance made a picture for Aphmau and it had a camera inside of it )

Next chapter is called the pic cam find out what happens in the friend ship of Aaron and Aphmau