Chapter 1

The High School Bucket List

Chapter 1:

            “ALEXANNA MARIE JONES GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!”  My mom shouts from out living room.  Sounds like I’m in trouble, ehh nothing new.  If you haven’t already heard of me I’m Alexanna Jones a living legend in the small town I’m forced to live in.  Why am I a legend?  Well let’s just say I’m a total rebel known for my pranks.  Me and my badass crew rule the halls of Fort Grove Delinquent High School, also known as FGD.  I have been kicked out of 3 regular schools and 2 delinquent schools.  I started Fort Grove last year and this year is going to be my senior year.  I’m 18 and have naturally straight bright dark red cherry hair and green eyes with specks of golden brown.  I’m only 5’4 and have a very slim body with skin that isn’t pale nor tan but somewhere in between.  I have been pulling pranks all my life except for freshman year, but I don’t want to talk about that.  I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mom’s yelling.  “ALEXANNA COME DOWN NOW” She sounded angry and impatient and like she was going to burst any second.  I should really hurry down there but not wanting to show weakness I decided to walk down the stairs in a slower pace.

            “So since you have been kicked out of every delinquent school in the area your father and I have decided to send you back to Chestnut Ridge High.” My mom finished explaining.  Apparently spray painting the whole main office gold is a big no-no.  So I got kicked out of Fort Grove, I can’t say that I’m not proud.  Me and my crew had done one hell of a job.  WAIT! Hold on a second did she say I have to go back to Chestnut Ridge.  “OH HELL NO!” I yelled at my parents.  “I will never go back to that place! EVER!” I continued yelling at my parent until they cut me off.  “Listen up young lady, you will go to Chestnut Ridge or we will send you to military school.” My dad said in a calm but forceful voice.  I signed and walked up stairs but not before giving my parents the middle finger.  They deserved it there were nothing but a couple of rich snobs that don’t even notice me, the only time they come home is to yell at me.  They are always working and live in big mansion near their office.  They don’t know that I know they live in another house; they want me to think they just work a lot but that’s a bunch of bullshit.  Once I’m in my room I sit down on my queen sized bed.  My whole room is a dark cherry red just like my hair.  My bed frame is silver and my dresser, nightstand, and desk are silver and made of mirrors.  I have a walk in closet and my own bathroom with a shower, a bathtub, a toilet, and two sinks.  Everything in there is white, black, silver, and dark cherry red.  I take out my IPhone 4 and text my crew: “Meet me at Antonio’s in 10.” Antonio’s is a pizza place where me and my crew hang out.

            Ten minutes later I arrive at Antonio’s to see that my crew is already there.  I walk to our regular booth and sit down.  My crew consists of 5 other members. Pink, my best friend since 5th grade has hot pink hair with a two streaks of black with a streak of blonde in between them on the right side of her head.  She has blue eyes, a nose piercing, and two piercings on both ears.  She attracts a lot of attention from guys and is like a sister to me.  Her house is like a second home and her parents treat me like I’m one of their kids.  Then there is Demi, she has blonde hair with turquoise streaks and side swept bangs just like me.  Her hair today is down and layered like usual.  She sits next to Darren her boyfriend; they have been dating for two years and are madly in love.  I met her when she became Darren’s girlfriend.  Darren has black hair and blue eyes but they aren’t turquoise like Demi’s they are light grey blue.  His hair is in a skater cut and is naturally straight.  He is very funny and always making jokes or playing pranks.  I met him in the principal’s office and we have been friends since.  Lastly there is Lucy and Ben, they are twins but Lucy has light/medium brown hair that is just below her shoulders and parted to the side with purple tips.  Lucy loves trouble and pulls loads of pranks, but not as much as me.  She uses her sweet innocent look to get out of trouble while making Ben take the blame.  Ben has dark brown hair with blue tips and blue eyes, while Lucy has purple eyes.  Ben dates a lot of girls but doesn’t play them and isn’t anywhere near being a player.  He is my best guy friend and I have known the twins since 9th grade when we were all in the same detention room.  They are known as the ‘trouble twins’ and sometimes fight a lot.

            “Ok guys we are going to Chestnut Ridge High.”  The group all nodded and Pink hugged me.  My whole crew knew about my freshman year at Chestnut Ridge but only this time I’m going back a badass rebel but with a little bit of a twist.