The beginning

*Guess what! I am going to start writing again wooohoooo!!!! Doing this on my other account as well.*

Courtney was leaving her house getting her ready for her first day of school, being Puck's bestfriend. She saw Puck waiting in the car for her.

"Hey." Courtney said opening up the door, she smiled at Puck.

"Sup Court." Puck said starting the car and driving.

"Did you just call me Court?" Courtney said laughing.

"Yep. You will have to get used to it Court." Puck said pulling up into the school.

"Bye." Courtney said getting out of the car and walking away. She saw Jacob Ben Israel following the glee clubbers around and filming them.

"Hey there! Come on, concentrate! Ok, hello I am Jacob Ben Israel, with great glee was gay and all that you are dying to know!" Jacob shouts approaching Rachel and Finn.

"Rachel, how do you respond to rumors that it's very hard to work with you?" Jacob asked.

"Well, as I am her boyfriend, I can answer that." Finn replied acting all manly.

"We went out together all summer." Rachel responded.

"Rachel is what might be called a "Controller." Finn said sincerely.

"J-I control. "Controller" is not a word." Rachel grudged.

"Oh." Finn said shocked.

"I control. The stage is my life. And, yes, I have opinions about it? Are these opinions annoy my clubers Glee?" Rachel said smiling for the camera.

Jacob enters the room to snooze 'where Will is.

"Will Schuster, how do you respond to a recent commentary posted on my blog said that the songs of the glee club for selections are as if they came from the iPod a Drag Queen?" Jacob asked.

"Well, I try to do something for everyone. Uh, 25% of musicals, 25% rock and 25% conventionally rock." Mr Schue said embarrassed.Jacob interrupted.

"100% gay." Jacob confirmed

Jacob is in the locker room boys sitting next to Puck.

"Confirm or deny the rumor that because you put Quinn Fabray pregnant, you spent your whole summer to clean swimming pools for you to pay a vasectomy." Jacob asked Puck, Puck was got off guard.

"It's true, it was the most responsible thing to do." Puck said sincerely.

"And it's also true that you are depressed because you have not managed to forget Miss Fabray?" Jacob asked again. Puck hits the camera. Jacob moves onto Quinn.

"This is how life since you gave birth to your bastard child?" Jacob asked Quinn.

"I am delighted to be back and I'm ready to make a fresh start." Quinn said smiling sweetly.

The cameraman focused on Santana's chest, but Quinn puts the camera on it.

"And my hormones are working under me don-so there really tears of crisis." Quinn continued.

Jacob moves onto Santana.

"How was your summer?" Jacob asked Santana with the camera pointing at her chest.

"My eyes are right there, the Jew. And it is nothing very interesting happened." Santana said all feisty. Brittany cuts in.

"People thought I was on vacation but actually I spent the summer lost in the sewers." Brittany was so dumb sometimes it was un real Courtney thought laughing at her own sentence.

Then Jacob asks Mike and Tina who walk in the corridors of the school.

"What can you say about the rumours that you go out all together?" Jacob asks Mike and Tina.

"Because we're both Asian? It is racist." Tina replied grumpily.

"Downright racist." Mike replied standing his ground.

"Oh." Jacob replied.

Then Mike and Tina, are gone into holding hands under the gaze of Artie who is obviously pissed off.

"Did you see that? It was I who saw him first." Jacob says to the camera.

Jacob is now in Mr. Schue office.

"Did you know that there is a forum on my blog begging you to stop rapping? Jacob stated to Mr Schue.

"Wait. The kids do not like when I rap?" Mr Schue said shocked. Jacob shakes a "no" head. To the camera. Jacob quickly behind Kurt walking in the hallways, asking him questions.

"When the members of the Glee Club will accept the fact ..." Jacob asks but Kurt cuts him off.

"Not now." Kurt said ignoring him.

"... That people hate you and they think you're nothing ..." Jacob continues

"I'm busy." Kurt replies.

" ... Apart from a giant karaoke?" Jacob continues again.

"Get out." Kurt said walking into the bathroom.

He was again in Mr. Schue office.

"When exactly did you start with the sponsor partnership "Lands' end"?" Jacob asked. He comes back to Rachel and Finn.

"When did you started to make your triumphant return to Shire?" Jacob asked. Then Mike and Tina.

"How do you put the white on rice? Jacob asked.

Jacob rests a question on Quinn.

"What did you do in your milk?" Jacob asked.

Jacob is in front of the toilet for men where Kurt comes out.

"You know what, Jacob? It requires no great courage for people to sit on their couch and post comments on the Internet, is not it? But you know what takes courage? Get up and sing about something. So here's a message for all the people who read your blog. Next time, instead of posting an anonymous comment online, say what you have to say to me." Kurt said strongly.

Azimo comes out of nowhere and slushies Kurt.

"Welcome, Lady." Azimo shouted laughing.

"I guess there's no way you could just cut the last part, is not it?" Kurt asked.

Jacob shakes his head and eats a piece of slushee found on the jacket of Kurt.

*Just the beginning sorry will update soon.....

First one to comment gets to be a dedication in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*