he gets overprotective // part 2

Poe: You wanted to be an expert pilot just like Poe. You trained almost all the time. It was your dream. Poe never liked it when you did risky training. He was always on your back about what to do and how to do it eve though you thought you could handle yourself. Today, you were going to try and do some risky flying tricks.

You were heading down the base hall toward the take-off room when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Poe asked you.

"I'm going to fly." You said, shaking his hand off your shoulder to continue walking.

"Then i'll come with." He said walking next to you. You rolled your eyes and stopped walking.

"What?" He asked you.

"Seriously? Can't you just give me a chance on my own Poe?" You asked him.

"Babe, i always fly with you. You need my help." He said.

"I don't need your help! I want to train by myself sometimes Poe. I want to become an expert pilot on my own. You need to stop worrying about me all the time." You told him. He looked hurt ater you said that.

"I'm sorry babe. I just don't want you to get hurt." He said walking closer to you.

"And i'm not going to hurt myself. I know what i'm doing ok?" You told him. He nodded in agreement. You smiled and pecked his lips before walking off. 

Finn: 

You and Finn were walking alongside each other in the city, just a typical day in the galaxy. He liked spending time with you in public but you would get a lot of stares because of your good looks. Finn though you were the prettiest girl he had ever seen, he never liked it when he caught guys staring. He would make sure that his grip was tight on your waist and he would send death glares to all the guys, making sure they know your his.

Kylo: Kylo was never really nervous about what you did unless he wasn't around. He was always fine when he was around you but if you went to talk with other people by yourself, he sometimes wouldn't let you go without him. If you went to go train by yourself he would always go with you. You didn't mind it though. You loved having him around, knowing that he cares about you.