My Bad Boy Brother's Best Bad Boy Friend

I hope you want to know about the characters of the up coming story. If not then your shit out of luck. Also I'm only doing the most important characters. Sorry.

Ally- The mother of Alex and Zane. She is very laid back and spends a lot of time out of the country. She is also so rich that it isn't even funny. I'm talking trillions upon trillions of dollars. And still making more. She is home on the b-days and the holidays and that is about it.

Pete- Starks father. He is an asshole. That is all you need to know...

Alex- A 15 year old girl with an overprotective brother two years older then her. She has blue-gray eyes that change with her mood, and she dies her hair all the time. She has snake bites, a nose piercing, and her belly button peirced. She is 5' tall. She has a really bad temper and snaps a lot. She is the girl that people back away from. She is a MMA fighter and is the champion of the girls division. She tends to dress how she feels. Sometimes goth, sometimes colorful, sometime like a hobo...

Zane- A 17 year old with a quiet little sister. He has blond hair and brown eyes. He is about 5'11" tall. And you could say he dresses like a pretty boy.

Stark- A 17 year old with no siblings. He lives with his dad. He is the quiet, hot, notice me senpi, intimidating one. He has a temper and is a MMA fighter that is the champion of the men's division. He has more of a laid back style. Hoodie or jacket with a t-shirt under, a pair of black lose fit skinny jeans, and a pair of converse.

Cassandra- A 16 year old girl who just so happens to be Alex's S.M.A.M.P.B.F.E. She has Blond hair and is super bubbly and is never angry. She wears pink ALL the time and is awesome sauce.

Brittany- A 17 year old slut. She is the queen bee of the school and most are scared of her. She has no fighting skills what so ever.