The Question.

Elena POV

When i got into class every guy stared at me as i walked to my seat. It really is annoying. I wached as the clock slowly ticked by.

1 Hour Later

When the bell finally rang i got up and basically ran to my locker where i met Caroline and Bonnie.

"Hey Elena whats got you smiling so much? Last time you smiled like this you were dating Matt." Bonnie asked

I was kind of caught off guard by her question but quickly answered,

"Oh, well nothing really. But on my way to first class I ran into Stefan and kind of gave him my number." I said smiling.

"OMG Elena Marie Gilbert why are we just finding ou about this?!" Caroline asked.

"Funny. You guys wanna have a girls night at my place tonight?"

"Of course!" They both replied. The bell then rang so we all headed to our next class, I had history with Saltzman along with Caroline.

When we got into the class - late may i add- Mr.Saltzman who is basicaly my uncle only nodded. We went straight to our seats. I saw Caroline smiling and looking on my other side so i turned, to find no other than Stefan Salvatore. He saw me too then. He smiled and asked:

"Hey can I talk to you at lunch?"

OF COURSE!! My head screamed but i was calm and just said "Yeah,sure."

~~~~~~~

Stefans POV

After class was over i went outside to wait for Elena because it was lunch period. When she came out, she came straight to me and said,
"Hey, whats up?"

God why am I so nervous? But i put that thought out of my mind and smiled and asked the question ive been wanting to for sometime now. "Would you like to go out tonight? Maybe a movie and dinner?"

Elena POV

OMG! Stefan just asked me out! I quickly composed myself and said smiling,
"Yes I would love to, but I have to go my next class is soon text me later."

I quickly texted the girls letting them know we cant do girls night.

Phone Texts

Elena: Hey I know its friday and we have our usual girls night but I cant do it tonight. Sorry.

Abou two minutes later I got both replies.

Bonnie: What?! Why? We have to talk about a certain Salvatore!

Caroline: ELENA MARIE GIRLBER WHY?!

Elena: I have a date. With Stefan. You guys come over after school and help me get ready. Were going to a movie and dinner.

I never got a reply so I guess they got the texts. So I went on to class, trying not to be too excited for my date.