Chapter 1

"Please buckle your seatbelt as we will be taking off soon"

Great. In a couple of seconds I'll be flying.

3...2...1 and were flying.
I'm full filing my dream since I was 6.

Not exactly what I imagined, but close enough. I always wished that I was going to fly to Fiji with my wings and swim with the Dolphins.

No, instead I was flying to Chicago to live with my cousin Mila. She was a model at the time and starred in many magazines.

As gorgeous as she looks, she's not one to mess with.

One time when we were about 10 we were play fighting and she ripped a handful of my hair out along with giving me a black eye.

I've still got the scar on top of my head even though it was 7 years ago.

Now what to do on a 17 hour flight to Chicaco. How wonderful. Note my sarcasm.

======
"Please fasten your seatbelt for the landing"

Phew. 17 hours went long. I felt like I was on there for 2 days.

I fastened my seat and waited for the landing.

The landing was quite bumpy yet some how relaxing.

I got off and went straight for the luggage. Lucky mine was just passing threw the treadmill so I didn't have to wait for ages.

I grabbed my two bags and made for the exit. I looked around for Mila or just someone holding up my name.

And to my surprise. No one was. Great. I walked out the exit and decided I would just walk there.

I mean. How far of a walk could it be.

=====

"Holy mother of lord, I was wrong" I've literally been walking for an hour and I don't think I'm even close.

I decided to just sit on a nearby bench and look up the address in google maps.

The street was somewhat quite. Not how I thought Chicago would be. In fact the street was too quite.

I quickly typed in the address.

"The house 40 Beletrix way, Chicago, is one minute away" my phone called out.

"What" I looked up at the road sign and it clearly said Beletrix.

And the closest house was number 40. And I guess I'm already in Chicago.

I mentally face palmed my self. Man I feel like an idiot right now. I quickly made my way to the house.

The house wasn't a mansion, but then again it wasn't small.

I knocked on the door and straight away Mila opened it.

"Your here!" She pretty much screamed.

"Your here" she said softer.

"Omg I forgot to pick you up" I smiled and chuckled a little bit.

"Man I'm so sorry I didn't pick you up. How did you get here"

"It's fine don't worry. And I walked" I said reassuringly.

"Oh so not that far. Bout 20 minutes that's good" she said happily.

What. 20 minutes? Why did it take me an hour. Oh well. As my mum would say 'good exercise'

"Please, come in" she said gesturing for me to come in.