The first half workday was pretty chill, Barney let us slack off a bit since Shelby was visiting.

When lunchtime hit, Tim went out and brought us back some pizza. Ross, Shelby and I sat on one of the couches and ate, talking about the stupid shit we usually did.

When Ross had finished eating, he had started leaning on my shoulder, and was starting to doze off. It was time to start working, but I didn't want to disturb him.

I decided to let him sleep for a bit, shooing Shelby off to go do something else.

I knew that I had to get back to work, but I couldn't help but sit there as Ross lay on my shoulder.

I take out my phone and snap a picture. I probably wasn't going to post it on social media, but it was something good to have.

I set the picture as my wallpaper, then put my phone in my pocket.

When I was about to wake Ross up, the power suddenly went out.

Shelby entered the room with a panicked look on her face.

"What happened?!"

"Shit, I'm not sure. Come on Ross, wake up."

Ross starts to wake up, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

"What's going on?"

"I don't know, lets go find Adam and the others."

We head to Adam's office, where we found him along with Tim and Ethan.

"Well, the power is out in the building. Not sure why though." Ethan tells us as we enter the office.

We sit there for a bit, waiting for any more updates on the situation.

Jake then enters the room.

"So a tree apparently fell on one of the power lines, the whole building has no power and a few of the apartments around here."

It had been really windy, so that wasn't too surprising.

"Do you know how long till it comes back?" I ask.

"Uh, they aren't sure. A day to three days."

This was a problem. We had been slacking the whole day, meaning I hadn't gotten any editing done for the videos that were supposed to go up in the next few days, and Ross hadn't gotten any videos done.

"Some of you have setups at home right? We need to get these videos done, but they might have to be done at home."

Both Tim and I had computers at home, but Ross didn't. He could probably use one of ours though.

"Yeah, I think all of us have at least one computer at home that we can work with."

"Good. I guess you can all go home then, get everything done as soon as possible and we'll get a call when the power is back on."

We all pack up and head home, since there was nothing we could do at the offices. I wasn't too upset though, since I could work from home, which was always nice.

When we get back to the apartment, Tim and I get to work on editing while Ross and Shelby watch Netflix.

I was tempted to sneak into the living room and cuddle with Ross, but I had a lot of work to do that I wanted to get done as soon as possible.

-Ross' POV-

As Max was working, I decide to cook something for him. I felt bad, since me and Shelby just got to goof off while he had to work.

The only problem was, I wasn't good at cooking. Tim usually cooked for us, meaning that I rarely touched the stove, and when I did, I usually burned something.

I convince Shelby to help me make him mac and cheese, since that was his favorite.

"Ross, you really can't do this on your own?" Shelby pulls a pot out of the cupboard, as I grab a box of mac and cheese.

"I don't even know how to bowl water, let alone cook anything."

Shelby ended up doing most of the cooking, while I sat there feeling just a little bit guilty. When she's done, she hands me the bowl and drags me to Max's room.

I knock on the door.

"May I come in babe?"

"Yeah!"

As soon as I enter the room, he immediately grins and holds his arms out, as I hand him the bowl and give him a quick kiss.

"Did you make this?" He asks, as he starts to eat.

"Ah... sort of. Shelby helped."

"Well thank you, I appreciate it. I should be done editing in a bit."

Max hugs me then shoos me off to the living room, since he wouldn't be able to get any work done when I was there.

"So, did he like it?" Shelby asks me, as she finishes cleaning up the mess.

"He loved it."

----------

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE!

I APOLOGIZE, I'M REALLY BAD AT UPDATING, I PROMISE I'M NOT DEAD

I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT, I HAD A BIT OF WRITERS BLOCK BUT NOW I KNOW WHATS GOING TO BE HAPPENING FOR THE NEXT 5+ CHAPTER SO WE GOOD

THANK YOU EVERYONE, I LOVE YOU ALL!