chapter 3

( authors note ok so im not getting alot of responses but maybe thats because i havent updated so i should really do that)

my name baby thats un important but if u must know its Axel jeffery mathews and you my dear my mate are going to sit down breath for a minute and let me get to know you in every way possible i said as i softly put my hand to the back of her neck pulling and playing with her hair softly. I softly back her up to sit on the maroon colored leather couch in the corner. when i let her go i feel her body cling to me touching her hand to mine feeling the bond of mates. Now your going to tell me your full name your favorite color and ur favorite type of music she slowly opened her lips to spreak.

Alesia's point of view ......

I slowly opened my mouth to speak as he watched my mouth i started to speak my name is alesia marie winters my favorite color is purple and i love rock and country. i lean in to kiss him softly touching our noses together sucking his bottom lip into my mouth then slowly pulling away to stare into his gorgeous green eyes with fiery red specks i suddenly noticed that the specks in his eyes match the highlights in my hair as i look down to the ends of my hair he smiles and laughs he says baby girl u dont know about this whole mates thing i replied i only know what my mom told me before she passed away and the only thing she said was that mates is when you wholeheartedly love some one and it feels like sparks or lightning running through your body.

axel's point of view....

o boy im going to have to explain it to her why the hell hasnt her father said anything to her hes the damn alpha for fucks sake ugh this is gonna be a long conversation "alesia i have to explain the mateing process to u this may be shocking...