On set

y/n your name
L/n last name
Your characters name is Alice

Today was the day you had been fearing for a while now. Today was Alice and Castiels kiss scene. You were so nervous, yeah you'd had a crush on Misha since you met him. The way he laughed his cheeky smile. And his eyes were amazing. You were sitting in your trailer when there was a knock on the door.
"Coming" you said opening the door
"So uhh," said a flustered Misha, "I was wondering if you'd like to run lines?"
"Um yeah sure come on in" you said. You practiced for awhile but always skipped over the kiss. Misha looked at the time, "oh we need to be heading over to the set"
"Oh yeah uh lets go"
You walked over to the set in silence you hoped it wasn't awkward.
"Hey Misha, Y/n just on time ok so Y/n you stand there and Misha right there ok good and go" Robert said
"Alice what were you doing?"
"Ugh Cas I was saving you and Dean, what did it look like?"
He moved closer to you.
"Alice you could have died!"
"Cas you don't have to look after me I'm not a child!" You said now only inches away from each other
"I will protect you Alice" he said with his deep voice
"Maybe I don't want you too, Cas"
Then he dipped and kissed you, it was amazing.
"C-Cas" then Misha had to drop to the ground so he wouldn't be seen.
"And cut! That will only be a one taker great job y/n and Misha"
"Heh," Misha said getting back up, " that was great....... Uh only one take good job"
"Yeah uh good job" you said rushing away from him into the break room.
"So how was the kiss?" Jensen said eating a donut
"It was uh good you know for acting"
"Yeah right we all know you have a crush on him"
"No I don't! We're just uh friends"
He rolled his eyes and walked out was it really that obvious?
You started to walk out when Misha came into the room with that cheeky grin and a red face when he saw you it reddened even more
"Oh hey y/n"
"Hey Misha" you felt your cheeks heat up, "well it was nice talking to you" you say as you run out to your trailer.
"Stupid" you mutter under your breath.
But at the same time you didn't realize that Misha was thinking the same exact thing.