The Shower

Nillia's P.O.V

I had got all my belongings and put them in the washer, then I had got in the shower. I felt dirty like I did something wrong and wasn't supposed to. I turned the water on it was cold at first which had caused me to jump up a little bit, hired up and turned it to warm and it was still not hot enough. So I turned it to the left a little bit more and it was okay I guess. I started to wash my body the I felt a pair of eyes on me. I had opened the curtains and seen Renee looking right at me when I had opened the shower curtains.

"Do you mind," I said covering myself with the shower curtains.

"I was just washi-." He said right before I cut him off.

"I hope you don't think we're showering together," I said.

"Cause it ain't happening." I looked down and seen his dick through his boxers it was big I swear. He had told me to look up instead of down at his dick but I really wasn't listening.

"Why do you keep looking at my boxers." He said laughing he stayed in the bathroom and just washed his face,brushed his teeth. I just hurried up and got out of the shower I was about to get out until he-

Renee's P.O.V

Man, I finally decided that I was just gonna get in the shower with her. I got in and she looked kinda surprised

"If you don't get out this tub in 2.5 seconds ima fuck you up," Lia said. (Lia=Nillia)

"No, you not," I said. She was about to punched me, but I dodged the punch and kissed her. We ended up on the shower floor laughing. I looked in her eyes and I realized she wasn't really into me so I stopped kissing her.

"Why'd you stop" she whined.

"I thought you weren't into me."

"I'm not but your lips are attractive." She said smiling. she leaned in and bit my lips. Lia grabbed my dick and started rubbing it I let out a slight moan and she directed my hands to her private part. As I slide my hand down her I started going in and out of her hole, she moaned loud. So I took that as a hint that she wanted me to go faster, I kissed her and fingered her faster she moaned more and more.

"Renee Renee." She said moaning. I had taken my fingers out when she came. It was white and wet I licked it. It tasted like it was supposed to GOOD. I tried to go in for a kiss but she denied it.

"Don't try to kiss me wit cum in your mouth ah no." I let out a sigh

"That's it for today Curly hair it's your turn." She said still rubbing my dick.

"Who's curly hair," I said.

"You're curly hair," Lia said. Lia started to feel my dick more. She pulled my Calvin Cline boxers down. My dick had sprung out. Lia had that amazed look on her face. She cuffed her hands around my dick,she then looked at me asking me if she can suck my dick with her eyes. I nodded and she went up and down, first she went slow then went faster I held up her hair and she looked at me with glow in her face.

"I think I like you now," Lia said

"I always liked you," I said. She sucked harder and harder I moaned loud as hell. Then we heard a knock on the front door but she continued to suck my dick. She sucked some more. Lia had stopped sucking my dick. I was kinda mad cause I didn't get to cum, but that's alright.

"Your dick is hard." She said stopping.

"I know," I said smirking. We both laughed and got out the shower. "So are we together now,"Lia said.

"Yea if you want to be," I said. Lia shook her head okay. Lia and I hurried up and put on our clothes I put on my basketball shorts and white t-shirt, she had put on her bra and panties on with shorts, and one of my white t-shirts. She had gone to the washer and checked on her clothes. I hurried up and ran to the door to open it and it was Lalani

"The fuck are you doing here," I said in a voice of annoyance.

"No hey or nun,Lia said she was staying here for a while until summer's over,so I decided to stay here too I brought her some clothes," Lani said out of breath.

"For how many weeks are you staying," I said

"2 weeks because mama said I gotta be home soon."

"Hey, how do you work the dryer baby- I mean Renee," Lia said

"I see yo ass don't listen very well," Lani said

"You got a problem," Lia said. Lia didn't even hesitate to say we're not a couple.

"Yeah I got a problem," Lani said.

"Well to bad this a The Help center bitch," Lia said

"So what's up then," Lani said with an attitude.

Lia was speaking like Lani was slow.

"Renee and I. Are.To-get-her. now."

"I told chu he bad." She said tryna whisper

"You know I can hear you right." I said giving Lani a stern look

"Yep, so what we eating," Lani said

"We already ate." Lia and I said

I laughed cause Lalani just got out in hush mode.

Lalani's P.O.V

I told this girl not to have sexual inter-cores with him. Lia got that sex look on her face. She just doesn't understand he's bad. Renee can barely hold a relationship for two weeks. That's what I get for tryna talk Lia into listening. I can't blame her everyone thinks he's cute. But me I prefer dark skin chocolate boys cause you know I'm Carmel skinned so It's pretty much in my blood to go out with a dark skin boys. Ima tells her about herself too. Gone embarrass me by talking to me like I was slow or some shit.

Short chapter but IDC