///\\\

"Where's Rebekah gotten off to?" Klaus wondered, it had been half the day as Reece was sitting on the table while flipping the magazine.

"Possible away from you, god how horrible not to see that face of yours." Reece said as she flipped another page, "Wow, now they're putting naked men in magazine, why don't you sign up for nude modelling, Nik?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at Reece before looking at Elijah, who was slightly amused by Reece before suddenly turning serious again, "It's not Rebekah that I'm concerned about. And how can you be so certain that Davina will come?"

"One might think you've forgotten what it's like to be in the grip of an all-consuming infatuation. She'll come." Klaus said with a smile as Reece scoffed.

Elijah looks up at Timothy, who is sitting in the rafters, compelled to play his violin from above, "Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus?" Reece looked up as well, "Agreed with Elijah, anything upbeat? This is bloody depressing oh just like your relationship statues."

"Oh bloody hell Reece, It's a fair point." He looks up at the young boy, "Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. That's a good lad. " Marcel returns to the compound and joins them, "Took you long enough to spread the word."

"Have you met his nightwalkers? Not the brightest assortment." Elijah said as Reece snorted and muttered, 'savage.'

Marcel rolled his eyes, "All that matters is I got it covered. When Davina gets here, you two need to let me do the talking."

Klaus senses Davina's presence nearby, "Well, I'm sure you'll have your chance." He turns to Davina, "Hello, love." He then looks up at Timothy, "Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you."

Tim looked down confused, "Davina?" Davina looked up and anger boiling inside her, Reece rolled her eyes at the girl and her pitying outrageous love for a guy, "You got me here. Now let him down."

"Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." Klaus said smiling as Marcel turns to Klaus and glares.

"What did I say, Klaus? I got this." He turns back to Davina, "D, what happened? Why'd you run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right."

Reece scoffs at the younger vampire, "How, by threatening her friend?" Davina nodded, although Reece was opposing sides, she saw the pros and cons of both arguments.

"Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Klaus smiles as Reece placed down her magazine frustratingly at Klaus' ignorance. Klaus looked at the blue haired vampire with confusion but saw the annoyed look etched on her face and decided it was good not to question it.

Davina sneered, "You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-- an animal.""She casts a pain infliction spell that brings him to his knees, and he groans in pain, Reece stood up alarm because no one hurts those she love the most, "A beast. Why don't you show us your real face?" She magically forces Klaus to partially transform into a werewolf before telekinetically snapping his neck, "That's enough of you."

"Davina, you don't have to do this." Elijah reason, a horrified look smeared on his face as he looked at his best friend, who was shocked and horrified at the witch to move or even suggest anything.