EMPIRE

Intro
I awake from my unconfined slumber
To hear the beating of a lion's heart,
Bitterness of winter's warm touch on the evergreen's Mountain Dew,
Awake the wind whisps to my warm-blooded face ,
Your family has grace to fend from the cold darken spell of the woods,
As death awaits thy precious symbol of light and bright flames surround the last sunlit child to ashes and soet ,
My Mary has less blossomed to the tulip of everheart's magic,
Ignite my tears ignite my fears tear through my heart and soul question thy love as so queer to watch a lover's gem and gold ,
Lanterns give light as the sly slithery of a snake cloaks it's victims beating heart and darkens it soul,
The full moon has risen and thou fate has sunk to the bottomless grave silently awaiting it's next prey to darken the side of the moon once more!

My mother once told me we build a fortress built on the trust of our people even as the noble family we acknowledge the importance of the existence of the people. United we stand,divided we are hopeless sectors may divide our strengths but it is our strengths together that make us powerful.  Five sectors create our empire strength,courage,bravery,honesty and selflessness. This forms our stronghold and thus the might of Arcadia exists. Other empires exist as well ,each one sorted from the most powerful to the least. The emperors and empresses then form the high council. We hold the most power above all as we created lives to which we should adapt . 

Chapter 1:A stronghold

Snow has settled in the icy grounds of Arcadia.I gaze at what was once the spring of winterfell and the pixies that once fluttered throughout its evergreen trees.While I remain at Arcadia's grounds I wish upon a snowflake that peace may be seen throughout our empire and just then I came across a rare blood red orchid which was surrounded by thorns and how I wished to be brave and wise,reaching for the orchid I pricked my finger and so drops of blood fell into the snow and from these two combination a snowdrop sprouted gracefully  .Sun has began to descend and I'm awaited by the guards to return to our stronghold .Running through the kitchen walking briskly past my maidens and finally passing my dear delightful mother the empress Celeste."Cyrilla when will you learn that your place is beside me not flaunting about the castle grounds or meeting with the peasants!"words cannot describe my emotions that how ist I may be reacting this second.My duties are prepared each morn as well as my ladies in wait are sent to by my royal mother to assure that I see to my duties all in good time.At the end of the day I am once again placed in my room as a prisoner to await my next chore.My mother was sure I was under lock and key and it was useless trying to escape the days where I would dream of the first light of dawn.I began a new day being called into the war-chamber I was to see that our fleet was successful  after yet conquering yet another empire.My father was placed on the front line as was my fellow sibblings.In three days time it was said to have my father to return home and so my mother began preparations for the return of the brave soldiers.

Chapter 2:Playtime ends

My eyes shut and my heart twisted in ways never to be possible.I spent countless hours outside the castle doors with my friend Ambrose, son of the lieutenant and right hand man to the emperor."How many days till your 18th birthday Cyrilla  ?",asked Ambrose  ."With all do respect my age is not of your importance ."replied  Cyrilla .Before Ambrose could respond my nanny had discovered I was outside the fort grounds."Her impetuous majesty had requested that I be accompanied to the war chamber."There I was to remain and forcefully in my room to fulfill the duties of a future empress. Once after the discussion of the war my mother had requested that I see to her in the throne room. I ran rather quickly to see to my mother and entered the room to find the general from the front line of the battle.Dripped in blood and seeping with mud from his armor from head to toe.
A depressing atmosphere lifted while I was with grief, I stared at my mother as she wept.My father's
sword had been brought back as evidence of his demise. My fellow siblings had lost their lives in the war. I the only living,breathing heir was left,for the next day I would be crowned empress Cyrilla  of Arcadia empire.