Seems Like A Lifetime Restricted Chapter

Think I Invented Sex

This chapter is rated R

--------------------------------------------------------

I didn't even make it to the stairs before Ashley was attacking me.

Ripping off my clothes... garment by garment.

I love this side of Ashley. It's so damn hot.

We're making our way up the steps clumsily because she won't release me from her grasp.

Once we make it up to the room she throws me on the bed ripping off her clothes in record time.

I can tell she's super aroused because her eyes are the darkest shade I've ever seen them and she's not saying a word.

Just stripping.

Did I mention how fucking hot she is right now?

No?

Well I'm telling you now.

You're welcome.

She's on top on me now. Attacking my lips.

Both legs on either side of my waist.

Her tongue brushes my bottom lip, asking to deepen the kiss, and I part my lips to allow her access.

My hands move up from her waist to cup her face, I haven't felt this is so long.

Not that I'm not attracted to Ashley every second of every day. It's just that it takes a lot for me not to jump her every time I see her, so I try not to picture a naked Ashley often in order not to get myself worked up.

Got it?

Okay, moving on...

Her lips move from my lips down to my neck and over my collarbone to my hardened nipples. I grab a handful of hair as she circles my nipple with her tongue then sucking on it.

Effectively driving me more insane.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good."

She switches to my other nipple as her fingers play with the one her mouth just left.

She starts to kiss a trail down my stomach to my now soaked center.

I moan at the contact and Ashley looks up at me and smiles.

She positions herself comfortably between my legs before taking a long lick of my center causing me to scream a little louder then I intended.

She begins to circle my clit with her tongue, me lifting my hips at the contact.

I'm not sure if I was just really horny, or Ashley is doing things to me that I've never felt before.

And let me tell you.

It feels damn good.

She lifts her head and I let out a small whimper.

She crawls up my body and I can feel her wet center pressing into mines as she lays her body on top of mine, reconnecting our lips in a lust filled kiss.

I can taste myself on her tongue.

So fucking hot.

Sidenote: I love when girls do that.

She trails a hand back down my body making sure to run over my hardened nipple eliciting a small moan from me.

When her fingers reach my folds, and I can't help but gasp into her mouth at the contact.

She slowly strokes my opening with one hand as the other plays in my hair while her lips are attacking my neck.

I know right! My baby is so good at multi-tasking.

Her fingers move up and down until she finally stops at my clit, circling it, officially sending me over the edge.

She moves her body down so her head is situated between my thighs, and takes another long lick.

I can feel my orgasm building and I know I'm close.

Damn, so close.

She moved her tongue up and down my opening and at this point breathing is becoming a problem.

She wraps her lips around my clit and sucks hard while teasing it with her tongue.

She then drags her tongue back down through my folds and wastes no time plunging it into my center.

My eyes dart open and I moan loudly when she strokes her tongue in and out my center.

I know now that it won't be long become I come.

She stops her tongue movement and looks up at me and smiles.

God, she's so fucking beautiful.

She makes her way up to my face and places a soft kiss on my lips and whispers, "I love you so much baby," before entering me with two fingers I think.

I let out a strangled cry as she moves her fingers inside of me.

As her fingers stroke my walls slowly, I know I'm close, but I... I want... scratch that I need more.

I can barely form the words to tell her what I need..

"Baby, I.. I.. shit.. I need more baby!"

Her lips move from my neck where she was attacking to my ear and I can feel her hot breath as she speaks. "Tell me what you want baby."

Her words... fuck.. they create a new rush of wetness to my center, and I know she can feel it on her fingers.

She smirks then kisses me, and I'm panting hard into her mouth.

"Harder baby... I need you... faster please." I breathe out.

She complies.

Stroking her fingers in and out of me much harder and much faster.

My walls begin to contract around her fingers and I know she knows I'm close.

After a few more strokes, my body explodes in Ecstasy as my orgasm rushes over me.

I'm sure Ashley will have bruises on her back because I'm gripping her as though my life depended on it.

She continues pumping into me until my orgasm subsides.

When it does, she pulls out of me, breathing heavily, and lies on top of me with her head on my chest.

I catch my breath and I look down at her she's looking dead at me smiling.

"What?" I ask smiling. Words can't even begin to express how much I love this woman.

"Marry me Spencer."