Chapter 1: (pt 2)

We met at our lockers. We put all our books up and hot our P.E. clothes. I heard that we had a new P.E. teacher. 3rd period bell was about to ring. We were only a couple doors down from the gym so we didn't rush.
We walked in and I seen the man with the sexy accent with some black sweatpants,white t-shirt,and some back and white Nike roshe. I gave Aulani the eye as she laughed. The tardy bell rung as we sat in the bleachers.
I just stared at him. He begin to talk in that sexy as accent.He said that his name was August Alsina(Mr.Alsina).
Knowing my crazy ass I had to ask him where he was from. He siad he was from New Orleans,Louisiana a.k.a NOLA. He continued saying that we would be playing volleyball. He signaled us to go dress out.Aulani and I walked into the lockeroom first. I went to the last row with only 3 lockers. I brought my high waist tights and a black crop top shirt to dress out in. I dressed and and turn around to see Aulani have the Anne thing but her crop top was hot pink.We put out other clothes into the empty lockers and left the lockeroom.
We walked out to see that we were the first two done as we sat in the bleachers. Mr.Alsina walked back into the gym as our eyes met. I quickly looked away. He walked over and asked us our names. I said "my name is McKenzie Johnson." Aulani said "my name is Aulani Jackson." When Aulani finished her statement everyone else began to come out the lockerooms. He smiled and turned around. That nigga had the prettiest smile I've ever seen ;his teeth were pearly white ,and his jawlines were sharp asf.
Our game of volleyball began when he blew his whistle.I almost got hit by the face with the ball staring at his sexy ass. He was on his phone I guess texting. Aulani was joking herself laughing as he looked up and I turned around playfully punching her arm. Well eventually the game ended . He told everyone to go get dressed. As Aulani and I walked toward the lockeroom he called my name. I looked at Aulani as she smiled.I turned around answering with sir. He stated walking toward me as I walked toward him. We finally met in the middle. He began talking about how he'd been paying attention to how I'd look at him.I was thinking to myself "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!" I dropped my head because I felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment.He lifted my head up by my chin with his index finger. I heard the bell ringing ending the period as I rushed to the lockeroom.He yelled out with a smile "we'll finish this conversation tomorrow."

(Next chapter time passes to after school)
Like and comment