Your first arguement

ANAKIN- "(Y/N)! You could've killed yourself! WHAT THE HELL!" He screamed at you,anger clear in his voice. "IM NOT YOUR RAGDOLL! I CAN FIGHT WHEN I WANT!" You yelled back,hating that you couldn't shoot a few battle ships down.
"Look bunny,I really just don't want you to get hurt,okay?" He whispered,hugging you close to him."I love you...."

HAN- you hissed as you cut your hand on part of the ship,attempting to fix it.
You wiped the little amount of blood off into your rag and walked out for a screwdriver. You found the type you needed headed back towards the room.
"Dammit!"
You paused.
"Damn wall!" Followed by a crash.
You spun on your heel back toward the cockpit and slowly went through the door way.
"Hey Babe,you okay? I heard a crash."
You said rather concerned for the man in front of you,He was cradling his arm in pain.
"Jut fine." You could tell that by his frustrated tone he was more than physically hurt.
"Look it just...get out..." he muttered.
"Baby, ar-" he cut you off.
"I said I was fine." He gritted through his teeth,pushing past you and out of the cockpit.
You followed him of course,walking to him and yours shared room. To see him in the corner of your bed with his head in his hands. You rushed to his side rubbed his back.
"I'm sorry...I just keep having these...dreams...of you being hurt,of you being beaten and killed...." He sobbing into your chest. Resting your head on top of his,you sat there peacefully together. Rubbing his back and sitting on the bed,his head in your lap.
" it'll be okay big boy..."

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH OBI WANS...IM SUPER SOWWY!

LUKES-
You were mad about how Luke wouldn't let you bargain with the jawas by yourself.
"LUKE! I can do it! There literally rats with hoods In which who sell DROIDS!"
He shook his head at your complaint.
"For real kid,she's old enough!" Your older brother,han solo,said out loud.
"I just don't you hurting yourself, honey,or picking the wrong deal!"
You rolled your eyes at his argument.
"That's sweet,it really is,but I can handle myself."
He nodded and let you go say "hi" to the rat creatures.