Who said I want to volunteer?

After those two left with their uncle my mom glared at me with a very mad, pissed look. I threw my head back confused.

"what?" I asked getting defensive

"Don't what me!" she snapped " You were so rude! you need to learn to be nice to people didn't me and your father teach you any manners!  We are new here and you just made the worst impression so you are going to that show and you are going to make it up to them if it kills you."

I kept a straight face the whole time I would fight back if I knew I could win the fight. the thing id you can't win with mom.  I nodded, and went upstairs to my room to get ready and dressed. Thank god I straightened my  Hair last night or else I would be a disaster. I changed into a pair or white legging with black vines climbing  legs, a black Twaimz llama hoodie and  a choker that looked like it was from the Victorian era and black ankle convers.  I brushed my hair and went outside . The natural light was really bright so I had to let my eyes adjust. After I could see better,  I cracked  neck and started to walk around the town there wasn't really anything that seemed interesting but laser tag. I pumped my fist in the air and walked inside. It looked really odd; the walls where  mattresses painted purple, and it  basically just looked out of the ordinary.

I looked around to see the people only problem the first thing I saw when I turned was a poster with the gleeful twins. I read the earliest time, and decided the sooner the better. I went to this diner called greases diner. It wasn't really what I had in mind but hey I was hungry, so I ordered  a piece of pie. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible.  I sat there waiting for their first showtime.

(time skip)

When it came time to go to the show I  walked to the big blue ass tent that was clearly where they perform because logic. I sat in the middle because all of the emo people who secretly want to get picked sat in the back, and all the desperate love them with all of their heart. Then their are the middle people who look like they're there just to see the damn thing. It started with this little checky song that was well... how do I put it nicely.... annoying.  they did a little "mind reading".

"Now we need a volunteer. My dearest brother will pick who it is but please raise your hand calmly." she stated relaxed.

it was really dumb everyone started to raise their hand and screamed to get picked. I rolled my eyes and got up to leave when dip stick picked me.

"how about you young lady"

"I'm the same age as you and no."'

"did you just say no" mabel snapped.

"yep! I didn't volunteer  I didn't raise my hand so no." I smiled fakely and walked out.

Dipper jumped off the stage and grabbed my arm. "but your who I pick."

I made a pouty face "but I'm denying." I yanked  arm away and left  only problem I stillremebered his touch and enjoy it.

Would I ever tell him? no. Will he keep trying? yes

(OK sorry I haven't been updating like at all its just exams an