Yuki-Onna, Yuuki

*knock**knock**knock* "I'm coming in, Tsuna-nii." Rikuo slide the door open and coming into Tsuna's room.

Appearantly Tsuna is infront of the calendar. He is marking the calendar.

9th May : Italy (❎)
25th May : Holiday Start!! (><)
27th May : Meeting (😬)

"Hm.. What's the meeting?" Rikuo ask.

"Just my mafiosos businesses." Tsuna answer simplely putting back the calendar.

"Where?" Rikuo say.

"If i'm not wrong, Nijo Castle at Kyoto." Tsuna answer.

"We'll be going at Kyoto 25th May so we would be arrive at maybe 26 in the midnight or even 27th May." Rikuo say.

"Hmm.. I don't really mind. Because i'm also not in the mood of going to a meeting." Tsuna say.

"I think that is important.." Rikuo sweatdrop.

Tsuna shrugged it, "Who cares. Let's go to bed." He say.

Rikuo just sigh at his cousin's antic.

~<3 days later>~

"Kehehehe... They all are a fool. This is so easy~" A girl with silver hair say closing her mouth with her kimono.

She is in an abandoned house, ahead of her is a big statue of ice. Inside the ice are Kana, Maki, Natsumi, Yura, Kyoko and Haru (Because Haru is with Kyoko that time).

-Line break-

"Ne.. All of the girls are gone.." Shima say. He is with Rikuo, Kiyotsugu and Tsuna.

"Now that you mention it.." Rikuo mumble.

"They are gone each a day." Kiyotsugu say. He then tapped on his laptop. "There are lots of yokais that kidnap girls to eat them. But what take my interests is this yokai. This special Yuki-Onna."

"Yuki-Onna who kidnap and torture her real prey huh.." Tsuna say out-loud.

"But, who is she targetting?" Rikuo ask.

*Ring!* *Ring!* Tsuna's phone is ringing. He pick it up, "Tsu--" "Oi, Sawada. Have you got any contacts from Kyoko?"

"Kyoko-chan? No, i haven't got any contacts. What happen?" Every attention now is on Tsuna.

"Yeah.. She's gone missing. Even Ryohei say so. Your friends are looking for her, and that Miura Haru is gone too." She say.

Tsuna realize something and look at the laptop. He gritted his teeth, 'I see, that yokai is targetting me. She is after my friends.' "I think she's around Ukiyoe. I'm goingto search for her, bye." He ended the call and run pass Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol plus the newcomers, Kurata and Tsurara.

"Tsuna-sama!?" Both the newcomers say in suprise.

Tsuna look back, "I promise to find them all!" He say.

"Wait!" Rikuo say.

~|~

'I don't even know she's targetting me.. Even though i have Hyper Intuition.. I'm pathetic!' Tsuna thought, but he then stopped.

Ahead of him is a haunted house, well that is what you would say.

Tsuna walk in. Ignoring Rikuo's presence. "You came earlier than expected. Oh well." A voice say.

"Release the girls, Yuuki." Tsuna glared.

"You even know my name.. That's not expected." The girl, Yuuki say.