Chapter 1

Sans smirked as he dodged to the left, avoiding the blade the human had tried to impale him with.  They had thought that he had been sleeping, and had left his guard down.  How stupid did they think he was?

"Heh, did ya really think that you would be able to...."

The knife slashed across his chest in mid-sentence, and he gasped, clutching at his middle as his heath bar rapidly went down to zero.  He collapsed to the ground with a grunt from the force of the blow,  a red liquid beginning to seep from in between his fingers and onto the golden floor tiles at his feet.  Some of the ruby substance drooling from the corner of his mouth as well as he stared down at the wound in astonishment, before looking back up into the human's triumphant gaze.

"So", he said, grimacing as he attempted to get to his feet.  The human simply watching this pathetic show of determination with a smile upon their face, the knife still clutched firmly in their hands, glistening with the dust of past victims.

"Guess that's it, huh?" he continued, wobbling a bit as he tried to regain his balance before glaring up at his opponent.  "Welp, don't say I didn't warn ya..."

The two of them stood there for a few moments before Sans gave a slightly awkward laugh, the human gripping the knife a bit more tightly as he did so.  Wondering why the monster hadn't crumbled to dust already like the others.

"It's funny, ya know", he started, taking a trembling step forwards.  "How you seemed so friendly in the beginning.  Heh, you really fooled everyone, didn't ya?"

The human's gaze remained unwavered, though the smile had dropped from their face a while ago.

"You almost fooled me as well, and I wouldn't have noticed your false happy attitude if I hadn't been walking by that particular part of the woods that day", his eyes flashed blue for a second as he glared into the human's blood stained eyes.  "Dirty brother killer".

Suddenly he winced, collapsing to the ground again and letting out a wheeze as more red substance dropped onto the floor before his shaking palms.  The human smiled, thinking that the skeleton was coming to his final moment, when suddenly the comedian looked up, his white pupils gone and replaced with black voids.  He laughed, long and low, sending nervous chills up the their spine.

What was he doing?  Why wasn't he dead yet?, they thought, clutching the knife so tightly that their knuckles turned white.

"I guess its time" Sans said, his smile seeming to grow wider that its usual length.  "It was only a matter of timelines before I did it.  And I'm glad it was this one..." he looked up, the darkness of his sockets piercing right through the human's soul.

"Chara"

The human stumbled back, eyes wide with astonishment and flashes of fear.  Nearly dropping their weapon as they attempted to regain their threatening posture. 

How?!?  How does he know my name?!  they thought frantically.  He wasn't in the Underground when I was alive!

Quickly collecting themselves, they smiled cockily, tilting their head to the side and swinging their knife around playfully.  They quirked an eyebrow before saying confidently, "Oh yeah?  And what are you going to do that's so scary, huh? "

Sans chuckled again, his pupils returning as he stood up once again, his grin remaining constantly wide on his face as he replied,  "My special attack".

"I thought you didn't have a special attack?  Didn't you just prove that a few moments ago?  What could even possibly be more powerful than that?"