CHAPTER 21: THE PRESS CONFERENCE

Start from the beginning

"So this is your girlfriend?" -- Matt asked Andy --.

"Yeah, Matt this is Valentine, Babe this is Matt Good my best friend" -- Andy introdused us --.

"Nice to meet you Matt" -- I streched my hand --.

"Nice too meet you too" -- He shook my hand --. "I heard you are a tattoo artist"

"Yeah, I´m. Actually one of the ones that are in those little tents" -- I said pointing to some red tents --.

"Nice" -- He said --.

"Thanks" --.

"So what are we doing today?" -- Sammi asked --.

"I have to go to the tattoo thing at four and it´s twelve thirty" -- I said looking at my phone --.

"Look what I got" -- Ashley sat beside me --. 

"What´s that?" -- Andy asked --. 

"Look at it" -- Ashley threw the paper to him --.

"Fuck" -- Andy opened his eyes --. 

"Yeah, John is mad as fuck Andy" -- Ashley said --. 

"What is it" -- Everyone wondered --. 

"This" -- Andy put the paper on the table --. 

IT WAS THE NEWS PAPER THAT THEY SOLD HERE, IN FIRST PAGE BIG LETTERS AND A ENORMOUS PICTURE OF ME, ANDY AND ZOEY. I GRABBED THE PAPER AND STARTED READING. I HAD A LUMP IN MY THROAT, ALL THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME AND MY DAUGHTER, THEY SAID I ONLY WANTED ANDY FOR HIS MONEY AND HE WAS WITH ME JUST TO GET OVER JULIET. I JUST STARTED CRYING.     

"Why do people always think the same?" -- I cleaned my tears --. 

"Because they are mean and they work is to distroy other´s pople relationships and careers" -- Sammi and Lauren huged me --. 

"But I don´t get it, Andy is happy I´m happy and I don´t even need his money I need him" -- I hugged the girls back --. 

"I´m going to talk to John, Val come with me" -- Andy stood up --. 

"Come here Zoey" -- I grabbed her --. 

WE WALKED TO THE BACKSTAGES, IN THE WAY THERE WERE FANS THAT WANTED AUTOGRAPHS AND PICTURES, SOME OF THEM WERE NICE OTHERS JUST MADE BAD FACES TO ME AND ZOEY. WHEN WE ARRIVED ANDY OPENED A DOOR, HE WAS MAD. JOHN WAS THERE WITH SOME OTHER PEOPLE, WHEN JOHN SAW ME AND ZOEY HE ASKED THE PEOPLE TO LEAVE.        

"You saw already it" -- John said --. 

"Yeah" -- Andy sat on a chair --. 

"When did you planned to tell me?" -- John was mad too --. 

"Tonight, to everyone" -- Andy said --. 

"Everyone who?" --.

"The fans" -- Andy answered --. 

"Well now we´ll have to do a press confernce" -- John said --. 

"Ok" --. 

"It´s up to you" -- John turned to see me --. 

"Me?" -- I asked --.