The Perfect Duo of Skys: 1

Tsuna sighed as he stared out the window. "This is such a pain. I already know all the stuff they're teaching me," he muttered as he twirled his pencil in his hand. Tsuna put the writing tool back down on his desk. He hummed a tune, its melody sad and slow. His eyes studied the sky through the window. "I wonder if Nagisa is all right," he mused.

Meanwhile, a bluenette was quietly carrying out a dangerous job. Nagisa walked cautiously over the glass roof, his eyes on his target. Slowly removing one of the glass panes, Nagisa slipped down on a rope. He landed deftly on the floor and made his way to the bed his target and the target's lover were.

The sounds of creaking and voices calling out lovingly to each other was heard from the bed. Nagisa rolled his eyes in slight disgust, but crept quietly to a hiding spot where he could aim his gun. Finding a perfect angle behind the couch of the huge bedroom, Nagisa propped his gun on the arm of the sofa. The target was kneeling on the bed, towering over his lover. It was an easy target. Nagisa pulled the trigger. The bullet met its destination as the target was blown sideways from the impact. A loud, shrill scream was heard from the bed. Nagisa quickly made his escape by climbing up the rope he had come down in and placing the window pane back in place. Guards who had heard the shriek rushed in the room only to find their boss dead.

"It was the work of Serpentine!" one guard exclaimed. "No, definitely 27," another argued.

--------------------------------

Nagisa, changed out of his disguise, walked home in a slow manner. He knew his mom would ask where he was and he'd have to come up with an excuse to save himself. Plus, the habit of his mom making him change into women's clothing was not enjoyable.

Deciding to distract himself, Nagisa pulled out his phone.

27: How did the mission go?

Serpentine: Fine. But my target was doing some... awkward activities with his lover.

27: Eh~ wrong night to do it

Serpentine: Tell me about it(−_−;)

27: Well, that's part of growing up! Being mature is also a major factor

Serpentine: I don't need to hear that from you, 27

27: How rude! I am very mature! Anyway, did you hear about the guy who destroyed 70% of the moon?

Serpentine: Yeah, we talked about it earlier. What about him?

27: Ah well, news is getting around in the Mafia. The word's greatest hitman is also coming to Namimori to train Vongola Decimo and it seems he was also given the task of helping kill the guy who destroyed the moon.

Serpentine: Vongola Decimo? Isn't that you?

27: yeah, but let that be the least of your worries. I heard that the guy who destroyed the moon is going to be in your area and since Namimori and your town are so close together, the world's greatest hitman is probably going to be making quite a few trips. Try to keep low profile. We don't want him to find out who we really are.

Serpentine: ...Yeah, I know

-----------------------------

Tsuna walked to school in a dejected manner. "I hate school. I have to wake up so early for useless lessons," he muttered. He continued his way through the school gates. Hibari was making his morning patrol. Tsuna's eyes lit up as soon as he saw the prefect. "Good morning, Kyoya!" he yelled. Hibari's eye twitched. "Hn, usagi," he acknowledged Tsuna. Tsuna grinned widely as he skipped to class. Hibari was probably one of the few reasons Tsuna still went to school. It was fun to talk with and tease him. They were pretty much good friends.