Part 3

~Bella's point if view~

Well to say I was left alone here was an understatement...it seemed Campbell was the most lively person here. Well..I guess mental hospitals weren't known for being lively are they? I stayed between my room and the reck room but refused to watch Telly with the rest, no matter how many nurses pestered me to, 'just give it a try sweetheart!' I instead curled into the sill of the window starring at freedom. I wanted to be out, I wanted to have a life and be like all the girls from school, the ones with boyfriends and expensive hair cuts...didn't really work out for me though...people got bored of me when I just stayed quiet and stared blankly, figured I was a freak or veg that had grown legs...there was only one part of the day that made me happy, smile almost, and that was Eddies and Campbell's show...I would hum the songs under my breath and follow the others down the hall in front of the radio station. He always smiled and waved through the glass, I had even gotten in the habit of waving back. I liked this boy, he was always smiling and happy and full of life..he made me want to be smiley and happy and, I don't know, even try talking once in a while...in fact..as he show finished I walked to the door and smile a little, cause his face to twist in pleaded shock, "could you play life on Mars?" I ask softly and all in the booth freeze...everything was at a standstill..Eddies mouth hung open a little, Fargus's eyes widened but Campbell just smiled, a big beaming toothy grin and he flicked records looking for my request, myself shifting as they stared but slipping the headphones off to only pounce on me with a hug, "hello there" he grins, as it had been weeks and no one had ever heard me speak. I blush but slowly hug his long slender frame, "h-hi" I stutter with a little smile.