Chapter 30 - Confession

|~|~|~|~| SELENAS POV |~|~|~|~|

"Um.. What the hell? Why can't ANYONE see i'm not. Trying. To. Get. Back. Together. With. You.! I just want to be friends for gods sake!" I screamed.

I got frustrated because now it's gonna be all over the news,and TMZ saying that Justin cheated or something just because Jasmine stormed out like some attention seeking brat!

"Selena, can you calm down please? I don't need everyone here staring anymore than they already are. It's bad enough you didn't have the sense to block off the place." He said in a harsh whisper.

"Fine. But it's just like.. I'll never be able to get along with her, because everytime I try to talk to her, she runs off or something. It's like she'll never forgive or trust me no matter how hard I try! I won't be suprised if she catches a plane and flies home once the collab tour starts." I state.

"I'm sorry.. It's not gonna be that easy for her though.. She just doesn't trust people easily anymore, not after everythings she's gone through." He shook his head.

"I get that, but it can't hurt to try. And anyways, why didn't you go run after her? You don't even seem the slightest bit worried." I questioned.

"She can handle it. If she didn't come back when I called her, chasing her will just make it worse. I know her." He answered.

I got up from the other side of the table to go fill Jas' spot beside Justin and took his hands in mine.

"Well, I know this looks weird and it's gonna be all over the news within an hour, but I need to tell you something." I said.

".. And what might that be?" He asked,lifting one eyebrow.

"I missed you too" I sighed, not wanting to say that but I needed to.

"Wait.. WHAT?" He almost yelled.

"SHH! & I said, I missed you too! Ya know how you said you missed me like, yesterday?" I asked, hoping he'd remember his own words.

"Oh..yeah. But I thought you said we were over?" He asked.

"I did. But I thought about my feelings last night, and I came to the conclusion that I missed you too." I said, confidently.

"Are you saying...?" He started to ask.

"No, i'm not saying I'd get back together with you...right now. But why does it even matter to you? You have a girlfriend remember?" I reminded him.

"It doesn't matter, just wanting to know if you would or not. That doesn't mean I would get back together with you. It just isn't like that anymore.." Justin said.

"I know it's not, Justin. We agreed on being friends, that's fine. But do you ever look at those pictures of us, our relationship? I do. All the time." I comfessed.

"Sometimes.. Listen Selena-" I cut him off before he said something that I didn't want him too.

"Justin I was just wondering don't jump to conclusions. I gotta go now, I'm meeting up with Ash tonight." I let go of his hands and got up, grabbing my drink,phone and keys.

He got up also,just grabbing his keys.

"I'll see you in about a week, when the collab starts? Text me before then if you wanna hang out." I said before opening my car door.

"I will! Bye Selena!" He waved, getting in his car and driving off at about 70 MPH.

There was so much more I wanted to say, Including that I do still love him.

__________________________

Quick shoutout to... * drumroll *

<B> @ayeitzmarlene <B> !!!

She deserves it! She's been soo nice commenting on alot of my chapters,so thank you gurl! Everyone go follow her(:

Anyways, there might be an "ASHS POV" So if you're wondering who "Ash" is, it's Ashley Benson from Spring Breakers and Pretty Little Liars I think. But I don't know yet.

The next chapter or 2 should be posted tonight or in the morning for sure!

QOTC : ( Question of the Chapter ) Do you think Justin still has feelings for Selena?

I like doing Selena povs, but i'll definatly keep doing like Justin& Jasmines pov, and so you don't get bored with those, i'll throw in other people's povs too for example: Scooter, Fredo, Pattie, Chaz, Lil Twist etc.

Hint hint - I'm using the pov of one of the people I named above! ^^^^

Someone asked me what "POV" stands for, and to answer your question, it stands for 'Point Of View' (:

ALSO! Before I forget, as of right now, it seems like i'm doing Book 2, of ~Forever and Always~ ! Speaking of ~Forever and Always~ I got 4.3 reads last time I checked!!

Thank you guys so much! I love you all!

Next chap comin up!