Yandere! Waggy x Older! Male! Reader

Le request from Miley-Waggy-Prower
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Waggy's POV

"Haha, you think that I'm too young to love? Well I see it only as a number."

I said as I threw a nice on the picture of Cream and (y/n) together. (Cream is older here)

I growled looking away and going to my kitchen, ignoring the greeting of my brother, Tails.

"Hey Waggy where are you going?"

"Out to play with my doll"

I showed him my very own (y/n) plushie.

"Hey doesn't that look like (y/n)?"

I looked at it pretending to be confused.

"Oh, I never knew"

"Well okay but be back before 7"

I smiled and walked up and hugged him.

"Thanks Tails!"

"Hey no problem now go on"

I ran back to the kitchen getting an apple and got a knife behind my back and put it in my pocket.

I then skipped out the door with my cheery-like innocent face, but was an undetected murderer in the inside.

I ran to the park and saw Cream smiling and hugging (y/n)'s arm which made me growl and give her a secret death glare and put on my innocent face again and walked up to them.

"Hello Mr. (Y/n)! And Ms. Cream..."

"Hello (y/n)!"

"Hi (y/n)!"

I smiled at (y/n) ignoring Cream which made her frown slightly.

I walked to the slide and put my plushie beside me.

A kid saw me but I glared and gave a growl showing sharp canines making the kid trip and run toward his mom and me giving an innocent smile and sliding down.

I heard a phone ringing from 'their' direction which was Cream's phone she picked it up and hung up a few minutes after bidding her goodbye to (y/n) then walking away.

"I finally have (y/n) all to myself"

I mumbled to myself and went on the swing.

"Hey (y/n)! Push me!"

"Ok ok calm down"

He said as he smiled at me, oh how his smile could make me faint, strange how my 6 year old mind thinks huh?

He walked up behind me and pushed me up high which I very much liked, and after a few minutes we stopped I wanted some alone time with (y/n) so I called Tails using my communicator, he allowed me for 3 hour since it is only 4.

~a few minutes of walking and finally arriving at his house~

"Hey (y/n)!"

"Cream! What a suprise!"

I saw them kiss then I lost it, I smiled sadistically and got the knife out of my pocket and jumped on the couch and cut Cream's throat from behind making her fall to the ground and making (y/n) shocked.

"W-waggy? H-how could you?"

I giggled slightly and started slowly walking towards him.

"Because I love you mr. (Y/n)"

"B-but you're t-too young"

"Oh sweet mr. (Y/n)"

I then cut his leg making him scream in pain and then slit his throat saying one last word.

"Age is just a number"

I washed my knife and my gloves and let it dry quickly using a hair dryer and kissing (y/n) on the lips then leaving out the door and walking back to my home sweet home.

As innocent as can be.