Stage Fright Of Love -Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Anneliese's POV

'BLAKE MATTHEWS IS BACK!

He's looking for another girl to star in his music video for the song 'You're my everything'

Auditions on the 23 of June at the Circle Plaza until the 3rd of July.

Ladies, he's looking for you!'

That stupid flyer was posted on our school bulletin board. That was two days from now, on Sunday.

"OMG ANNIE! Me and you are amazing dancers, we have to audition please please please!!"

"Meg, you know I hate Blake, why would I wanna preform in one of his music videos???"

"Because you sercretly love him and whenever you see him on my wall of my room you swoon."

"Riiiiight Meg,"

"So will you?!?" She said giving me a puppy dog look, ARG, my weakness.

"AGH, fine! But just for you."

"Move you losers." Candi ,the schools slut/main cheerleader/popularest chick in the school said pushing us to the side.

"WHOAH , who pissed in your cheerios this morning??"

"UGH, I don't eat cheerios,have you seen all the calories in them? No wonder your so fat."

"I'd rather be HEALTHY weight then be an anorexic bitch like you."

"I'm just blessed to be skinny, not fat like Paula." She said pointing a perfectly good manicured finger to a really overweight freshman.

"At least she doesn't care about her weight unlike you disgusting people." I said and walked away from them, Meg trailing behind.

"Nice,you totally bitched her out."

"She just pushes my buttons to the max."

"She does that to every girl,. your just the only one who has the balls to even bitch her out."

"Oh well,anyways, we should get to class." I said as we walked down the hallway.

Okay , so you might be wondering why I hate Blake. Well, we were best friends when we were younger.

When he was discovered by a manager when we were 14, he just left.

That really hurt.

Now , he decided to come back,4 years later?

Give me a break. Where's the kit-kat?

Blakes POV

I was really looking forward to the rehearsals,not that I'm a pevert or anything, they jump at me,not the other way around.

I was speaking to my manager and tomorrow we are going to my hometown.

Los Angeles, California.

I was at the airport waiting for my luggage,not even two minutes after I boarded off my private jet,girls came screaming out.

"WHOA WHOA WHOA! Ma'am I'm gonna have to tell you to move away from the popstar." My bodyguard Mike and Russel said.

"I LOVE YOU BLAKE!"

"I'M THE NEXT MRS STARR!" A really skanky blonde said.

"NO I AM!!!!"

I walked closer to them and said " Ladies, there's enough of me for the both of you."

The skanky blonde nodded and whispered in my ear " Can I have you now?" and tugged at my AHEM down there.

"Airport bathroom , straight turn left , I'll be there in a bit." A good fuck should be good.

She nodded excitly and ran down to the bathroom.

You think I get caught? nah , I threaten them of they ever told anybody,I could arrest them for sexual assault.

Them being dumb,believe it.

I signed some autographs and ran down to the bathrooms.

"OHH BLONDIEE??"

Annelieses POV

Meg and I practiced for hours at my house in my basement.

We had started practicing afterschool after having a snack at four and now it was 1AM.

Thank god it was a Saturday.

We collapsed onto my king size bed.

"Morning,I'm going to sleep."

"Same,and morning to you too." Meg said as we fell asleep pooped out.

We woke up again at 11AM.

"That was a good what? 10 hours of sleep?"

"I guess haha."

"Should we rehearse again ?"

"I'm not really in the mood," Meg said.

"Okay? Should we just chill it today

then ?"

"Sure,beach?"

"Okay.."

I jumped off of my bed and looked in my drawers and pulled out a red and black striped bikini for me, and a blue and green one for Meg.

I quickly changed and so did Meg.

We both walked to the beach where it was swarmimg with paparazzi.

"What's going on in here?" Meg asked .

"I have no idea, you tell me."

We walked across the beach where the most sun was.