Devil and the Devil's town

So guys, let's get started. Still  Wren here, so here it is... it's mostly started like an old fashion fairy tale...

Favian Summers. Things that complimented him...Rich, mysterious and devilishly handsome. He's the richest and the most handsome man in Devil's town, he's dad is the most infamous business tycoon in the world..Mr. Edmund Summers. He's the only son of Mr. Summers and I was his best friend and also his dad's business partner's son, Wren Houser. Favian and we shared secrets we couldn't tell our dad's. Favian loved his family especially his father and so did his father love his one and only son, very much. Favian's mom left him and his dad when he was really young, no one knows why, except his dad...But he is not a man you want to know secrets from. So Favian  hates her as well as all the women in the world. He doesn't take any woman's side thinking they are the same as his mother, no one knows this except me and his father.

Favian has a very small family and loads of money but no love in their world. He's family consisted of him, his dad, his dad's personal caretaker, Miss Lyla Masks, his grandfather, Mr. Orlando Summers. And me, he always considered me as his family to which his father always approved of, of course given the fact that I had always seen uncle more like my father than my own father, sorry dad. Miss Lyla's age was the same as Favian's  dad, she took care of Favian  and uncle Summers when his mom left him, Favian considers her as a mom, who doesn't even have a similarity to his mom. But to me there is something about Miss Masks that seems a little fishy, I don't know but there is always this vibe around her which makes me think not to trust her.

And then...there is the Senior Summers, Favian's dad and of course my uncle. A man of temper and fierceness but still seems to carry around an aura of nobility. An honest and wealthy man, still eligible to marry. But did not, due to his son, thinking that a stepmother won't treat him well. But Favian's grandfather (that old man is something though, still has the energy to chase women) still wanted his son to get married and his grandson to have a mother, so grandpa Orlando got uncle Summers married to, guess who...Miss Lyla Masks. So officially, it is Mrs Lyla Summers. I knew she was trouble...I mean how can a woman convince Orlando grandpa (who's still pretty clever than the other oldies I had met) that she can marry a man who has a kid, and a wife who left him (not to mention the pain and the sadness that came along with the betrayal) ...guess who again, Lyla the Slyla. Oh.. I named her that, it matches her.

Favian. I have to warn him about her. He should be careful and I know I can't make him fall in love...

But Destiny's  a bitch, so somewhere out there, someone is made for his heart and his pain. Wait for it, Favian...