“So it’s nothing to do with the fact that you are obsessed with my family right now?” She asked trying not to smile.

“How dare you, as if I would even th-“. Freya cut him off.

“Sorry my bullshit detector is reading off the charts”. She said smiling.

“Fine, but it’s only a little bit to do with that, I promise you”. He said solemnly.

“Well I’ll have to ring Tess and ask her, it’s not like you’ll be staying in Meredith’s its going to be a royal palace”. She said responsibly making Luis scream again on the other end of the line.

“Stop screaming, you’re reminding me of time I stood on your favourite my little pony again”. She said wincing as her ear drum felt like it was bleeding slowly to death.

“Hey that was very emotional, bubbles the pony meant a lot to me back then”. He said sounding hurt.

“Luis, you were sixteen”. Freya said rolling her eyes at his dramatic gasp.

“Shut up bitch, what about the time you didn’t know what a tampon was and tried to wear it as an earring? Yeah I bet you forgot about that didn’t you”. He said sounding smug.

“Oh Luis I have so much more ammo on you. Remember the time I walked in the room on you while you were tucking ‘it’ in”. She said smiling as she knew she had the upper hand.

“Fine, fine. I admit defeat, so just give me the green light when it’s all cool and you Robin should be with your Batman once again”. He said hanging up as Freya yelled ‘I was so batman’ down the phone.

She seethed at the phone, cursing Luis for his love of having the last word constantly. “Tess will be totally cool with your friend coming over by the way”. Echo said finally, without even looking up, Freya was about to say something when the hairstylist announced that he was done.

Looking in the mirror, Freya turned her head both ways, loving the way it bounced and shined not looking as overpowering at it once had, the thick golden curls came halfway down her back in ripples.

“I love it”. She gushed looking at the exhausted hairstylist, who mopped his brow trying not to look at the massive pile of hair on the floor in amazement.

“Thank fuck. Can we go and get you a pretty frock now; this waiting around bullshit is really boring”. Echo said from her position on the couch which was now upside down, her legs in the air while her hair was touching the floor.

“It was your idea remember”. Freya said with a laugh, Meredith’s mood swings had prepared her for anything Echo threw at her.

“Worst. Decision. of. My. Life.” She said skipping out of the salon, apparently Echo didn’t have to pay anyone, they would just send it on to someone else to deal with.

Some people just have it so easy.

Freya got in Echo’s car clutching the seat belt in fear before she had even turned the key in the ignition.

“Let’s rumble in the jungle bitch”. Echo screamed pulling her car out of the tight space recklessly making Freya pray harder than she had ever done in her life.

Freya soon found out that Echo despite her enthusiasm that morning was no more a girly than a pair of brown socks. After complaining constantly of boredom in the designer shop between thrusting dresses at Freya with increasing speed eventually a rich shopper brought her dog in. Echo spent two hours playing fetch with an incredibly expensive Louis Vitton shoe.

The house was strangely quiet when they got back, the large kitchen empty from its usual bustling energy that made the huge palace seem homely in a way.