Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Angel

I pulled into the color doors and drove to the back. I parked in front of my place and just sat there. That two in a half hour drive was tiring. Even though I smoked half the blunt filled with loud my mind wouldn't stray from Parker, if anything it only made me horny all over again. I wanted to call him just to see if we could have a quickie.

I started laughing from that thought. I didn't even have his number to call his ass. I turned off my car and leaned back in my seat. My teeth sunk into my bottom lip and my eyes rolled before a laugh slipped from my mouth.

"I would actually pay that nigga for his dick this time. And if I was him I'll charge my ass a lot. My nigga got some good dick." I talked to myself. My eyes slid to the mirror and I looked at myself. My eyes were red and low, a smile cover my lips. I had to admit to myself, I was most definitely a beautiful chocolate female. My eyes stared back into mine, slowly causing my smile to leave.

No matter how beautiful I thought I was my eyes never changed. They held nothing but color, they were void of all emotions when I was alone. I felt so empty.

My phone started to ring, I looked away from the mirror and grabbed it from the passenger seat. Leon's name popped up on the screen and I rejected the call. I wasn't about to concern myself with him right now. When I already knew what he wanted.

Sex. What other reason would he have to call me at almost six in the morning?

I reached in the backseat and grabbed my duffle bag then got out the car, making my way to my place. With my keys in my hand, I went to push the key into the hole when the door creaked opened. My head tilted to the side as I slowly reached into my bag for my .380.

Taking the safety off, I pushed the door opened and slowly entered the house. I stood in the living room quietly for a minute trying to see if I heard any sounds. The place was completely silent letting me know no one was in there. I flicked on the lights and my heart dropped.

My living room was trashed. My couch cushions were tossed on the floor. The mail I had on my end tables was also thrown around and the drawers were hanging opened.

The lamps that sat on both tables were now gone. My brows raised as I glanced at the fifty inch flat screen TV still mounted to the wall.

I quickly ran to my room. My dresser drawers were opened, the little jewelry I had sitting in a tray on top of the dresser, was gone. The clothes in my closet that were on hangers laid on the floor but there was a lot of my clothes missing.

"What the fuck?" I yelled to myself as I looked to my other dresser. The forty inch TV that sat on it was gone. I looked at my bed to see the comforter off the bed. "No, no, no, please no." I mumbled to myself as I lifted up my mattress. "Oh My, God!" My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach and I felt like I was about to get sick.

The $18,000 I had been saving for the past few months was gone. "No," I flipped the mattress completely off the bed hoping it was just moved. But it was gone. "This some fuckin' bullshit!" I yelled kicking the bed. As I looked around at the stuff that was taken, it wasn't hard to figure out a crack head broke into my place and took my shit!

As the realization hit me, Kelley, my momma immediately came to mind. Two days ago when I left for Indy she came by here asking to borrow some money, which I refused to give her.

I didn't even let her ass in the house. She knew I wouldn't give her ass shit. I wouldn't even spit on her if she was on fire. There was no telling how many times she probably been in my house while I was gone. "Oh My, God!" I didn't even care about the little shit that was taken. All I needed back was that money.