Hurtful Words

I dedicate this to Jesus, my God. He's my Everything. I could not do this without Him.

I do not own Shake It Up, Austin & Ally, 

The pairs Trez, Aussly, GeCe, Rogan, Tynka, and Deucina. Oh and CeCe/Logan friendship/siblingship.

You're my passion, Keep on dancing Hot as lightning Oh yeah, oh yeah Oh yeah, oh yeah

I feel unsteady But now I'm ready So come and get me Oh yeah, oh yeah Oh yeah, oh yeah

Sixteen year old CeCe Jones awoke to the sound of her alarm. She picked up her phone and turned off her alarm. She smiled as she remembered what day it was. Her family, her best friend Rocky, her brother Ty Blue, their mom, her friends Tinka, Dina and Deuce, and her future Step brother Logan and his dad Jeremy were all going to Miami. Also, Tinka's Mom was going and for some reason so was Gary Wilde the host of Shake It Up Chicago, the show she danced on. She was excited. This was going to be the best summer ever. It was just missing something or someone. She got dressed into a blue t-shirt with a black glittery vest over it, a black full skirt that went well over her knees and black ankle boots. Then, she bowed down and prayed to God, thanking Him for the day, and for the trip to Miami. She also asked for protection, and began to talk to Him as if He was her best friend which He was. After that, she read God's word. After she spent her time with God, she came into the kitchen. Her mom, Georgia, was at the table, drinking some coffee. CeCe smiled at her.

"Good morning, mom," She greeted.

"Morning CeCe," Georgia smiled. "Are you excited about Miami?" She asked.

CeCe smiled, "Yes, I'm excited about seeing him again." Her mother smiled.

"I know, it's going to be great to see him again, " CeCe turned to the stove. "I'm going to make breakfast, okay?" She started taking cooking home ec at school and to her surprise she was actually doing good. Her mom said okay, and she began digging in the fridge for the ingredients. When she was halfway through cooking, the door opened and Rocky and Tinka came in. CeCe turned to them with a smile.

"Hey guys, ready for the trip?"

"Yep," Rocky smiled.

"Yes, and I have a surprise guest," Tinka annouced. CeCe looked at her. A surprised guest? Who could that be? Did Tinka get a boyfriend and not tell them? Just then, a tall blonde boy with the most gorgeous blue eyes that CeCe has ever seen came in. He was wearing a familiar white jacket, an orange zebra striped shirt and black glittery pants. His attire matched Tinka's except she was wearing a skirt and leggings. CeCe's eyes widened when she remembered who the boy was. Memories and feelings filled her like the flood.

"Gunther? Gunther Hessenheffer?" She squealed. He smiled a smile that melted her heart. Not that she would admit that to anyone. Gunther smiled at her. He wouldn't admit this to anyone but Tinka, but he missed CeCe dearly. He liked her ever since he met her in First Grade Gunther Hessenheffer was the forien exchange student with his twin Tinka ever since first grade, but then he had to go back to the Old Country to take care of his Grandmamma and help stop the revolution. He and his sister were royals, but their mom was dethroned,
but his grandfather still wanted his help. He looked at CeCe, his old frenemy. She was as beautiful as ever and still had those bangs that he thought were to die for. He extended his arms out to her and she ran into them. What was this funny feeling in her stomach she was feeling? Certainly not butterflies? She couldn't be falling for Gunther.

"It's good to see you again, baybee," he said, using his catch phrase. CeCe blushed at the sound of his heavy accent and use of his catch phrase. Was it just her or did his accent get heavier while he was in the Old Country? Not that she minded, she secretly loved his accent. Not that she would admit that to anyone.