Jealousy

I close my eyes waiting for death but instead I feel warm arms that caught me. I slowly open my eyes and see Zane looking at me. I wrap my arms around his neck and sob " Don't leave me." I whisper into his neck." Shh it's okay I've got you now." He says as he carries me inside. He lays me in his bed then climbs in next to me. I lay my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around me. I fall asleep listening to the beat of his heart.

       =Zane's Pov= Bet you weren't expecting anyone but Aphmau

        I wake up with Aphmau's head on my shoulder. I think about what would have happened if I hadn't heard her scream and been as quick as I had. She would have hit our balcony but have been so close to the edge that she would have fallen off our balcony too and then splat. I don't want to think about that right now though I want to think about how I am going to explain this to Garroth, Laurance, and Dante. I know that Laurance is going to flip out but he won't make any rash decisions as long as Aph is here right? Aphmau moves and I look down at her. She slowly opens her eyes an smiles. I kiss her on the forehead " Good morning beautiful." I whisper she smiles and kisses me on the lips. We make out until "WHAT THE HECK ZANE!!" Dante yells as he sees us. Garroth wakes up and sees us in bed together "OH MY IRENE!" Garroth yells waking Laurance up." What happened? APH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN BED WITH ZANE!" Laurance yells causing me and Aphmau to get up." LAURANCE NOTHING HAVING TO DO WITH ME HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYMORE!" Aphmau yells at Laurance." YOU HAVE MY CHILD SO YES IT DOES!" Laurance yells back at Aphmau." NO LAURANCE IT WAS A MISCARRIAGE!" She yells and then starts sobbing and mumbling about a miscarriage. I glare at Laurance and he looks at the ground. I lead Aphmau out into the hallway to calm her down. I tilt her chin up so she is looking at me and I kiss her." I will buy you ice cream at the cafe downstairs if you calm down." I say speaking softly as though one word said to loud could break my precious Aphmau. She nods and I walk her back to her dorm so she can get ready.

Aphmau's Pov

         I walk into my dorm and all the girls hug me " We were so worried where were you?" Nicole asks. I sit them all down and tell them about the events of last night and this morning. They are all crying when I tell them about the miscarriage." Guys it's okay." I say even though tears are streaming down my face to. After I'm finished telling them what happened I get a shower and pull on a purple sweater that hangs off my shoulders and a pair of skinny jeans with black furry boots. I walk out of my dorm and see Zane waiting outside the door. He puts his arm around me and we walk down to the cafe.

      While we're sitting eating muffins and drinking hot chocolate a girl comes up to me " Back off Zane Aphmau." She says then leaves." Who was that?" I ask Zane. He looks at me " That's Brooklyn. Her and Sasha are friends." He says shifting uncomfortably." Hmm explains a lot.!" I say and Zane laughs. He reaches over the table and wipes above my lip with his thumb. I blush " You had a whipped cream moustache." He says licking the whipped cream off his finger. I laugh to and then he kisses me. We kiss for awhile until someone screams " APHMAU~SENPAI!" I turn to see Kawaii~Chan running toward us at full speed. She hugs me tight yelling " I've got a new ship! Zanemau forever!" And shaking me." Can't- breath." I say gasping for air. Kawaii~Chan releases me " Sorry Aphmau~Senpai!" She says and giggles muttering something about Zanemau and an Otp. Me and Zane look at each other then burst out laughing. We didn't worry about getting to class since today was a day for settling in.

There is a longer chapter for you this might be all I do today and I know the cover is Laurmau but it will all make sense later. Also I'm in desperate need for more characters I added myself in now I need more characters!

              - Brooklyn