Chapter 11

Jordon P.O.V 

Dustin seems cool, looks familiar. Chris text me again. Well it was 11:45, better than nun. I finish my frappe and threw it in the garbage. I hurd a knock on my door, and i ran and slid to the door with my socks on. I looked in the peep hole and it was chris. He was wearing levi light blue jeans, the same jordans i had on and a navy blue and white hollister shirt.

He had on a navy blue supreme hat on. He looked good... But my attention is to Tyler. I open the door and he smiled. "Hey Jordon" he said pushing his hands in his pocket. He looks hurt... Like damn. "Hey, come on in." I said directing him to the living room couch and closed the door behind him. He sat down, and took a deep breath. I sat down on the other side of the couch, facing him with my legs crossed like a pretzel.

"I don't know where to start... But first, i didn't touch trixie. I loved her like my own." He said.

Chris P.O.V

"I don't know where to start...But first, i didn't touch. I loved her like my own." I said to Jordon, she was giving me this look with her big ass eyes. Just part of me wanna kiss her but i need to get clean. "I loved her too, you think you think i wasn't all torn up inside. That's my life and hearing that shattered. She said, looking like she was about to cry.

"I know, I know. Look, it's Cindy fault. She doesn't blame herself and puts it on someone else. Okay, I mean i know she was hoe but i was trying to help, she went to rehab but that shit didn't help, i spent money on her and trixie. Thinking we were family but she was setting me up. Which got me mad. I never touch trixie to make ger think negative, but everytime i see Cindy, anger gets in because she hurted me, used me, played me, all of that. Look, jordon, im sorry, i wish things can change, can you forgive me?" I asked with tears almost in my eyes. I looked up and she was in tears. She hugged me and hold me, something i needed from someone to understand the pain i went through. She took off my hat rubbing my head, then my face. She patted my shoulder and nodded her head. "Of course i will forgive you. I can understand your pain but she is back home in Cali. If you need to talk or need a shoulder to lean on, im here." She said, looking at me, deep into my eyes.

"I'm glad you can understand me, And I kept it 100. But, I do hope Cindy can come clean, I wanna make her mine." I said, looking down, trying to avoid eye contact. "I think you can, I have faith in you Chris. I'm glad you told me." She replied back, smling and getting up. "Thanks. I guess I should get going." I said, getting up, walking toward the door. "Come on, I'll walk you out." She said. She grabbed her keys and closed the door behind her. We walked to the elevator and then some one text me, Oh Look CINDY! 

Cindy</3- Hey Chris, I'm leaving to the airport now, I'm gonna live with my mama. Hopefully when I get back to New York, Imma be clean and start new and fresh. I wouldn't be hurt that you found someone new. But, I mean I would but I will still love and care about you Chris. - Love Cindy

What can I do, What can I say?

Should I reply now or later. I just locked my phone, looking up in the ceiling, I'm gonna miss her soo much.

Cindy P.O.V 

After sending chris that message, It hurted me. Why can't I be clean and normal like Jordon and Dewayne, I mean I know they drink and smoke but they don't do it all the damn time. They don't hurt their body, I do. I'm the odd child. But, I know for sure mama gonna change me up. I was at the air port, and I boarded on the plane. Its a long ride... 

Goodbye New York.

Jordon P.O.V 

I walked Chris to the door and we hugged each other. "Iight, Chris, Take care of yourself, if you need me, Im here." I said to him. "Thanks Jordon, I owe you." He said to me then kissed me on my forehead and went his way. I giggled and walked to the elevator, and guess who I bumped into again, Dustin.... Weird. "Are you following Mr.Dustin?" I said, rasing and eyebrow. He chuckled, "of course not. Is that your little boyfriend?" He asked, looking strict. "Tuh, No. I don't have one, for your information and why does it conern you?" I asked him crossing my arms. He made a little face and rolled his eyes, "it doesn't conern me, I was just asking. Is that a problem that concerns you?" He said bluntly. 

Was this motherfucker trying to act smart with me?

I took a deep breathe..."No." I replied blunty. I was shaking my foot like i was mad and had my arms crossed. It was hot so i had on my tank top, shorts and socks. My cheeks were red and guess who else pops up! Tyler. He smiled at me, then looked at Dustin and frowned his face. "Hey Jordon." He said, kissing my forehead. My cheeks stopped turning red but I was still pissed, giving Dustin side looks and he did the same in return. The elevator stopped on the 3rd floor and he left, stomping off. 

Like What the fuck my nigga thought he was my pops? Shit... fuck him and my pops. 

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me. I stopped for a secc... Did he just called me baby? He know how to gas bitches up don't he. "Nothing." I said, looking away. He grabbed my chin and made me face him. "You sure?" He asked again? I nodded my head and when the elevator dinged on the 6th floor me and Tyler left. "Hey! Remeber be ready by 5! Imma get you." He screamed out. I nodded my head and unlocked the door. I sighed and dropped myself on the couch and  was thinking... Should I go back to Cali or go to Florida with Dewayne. Today is Sunday... Nothing really to-- nevermind, I gotta be ready by 5. It was 12:30 and I was starting to get sleepy, I just rested my eyes for a bit. 

Dustin P.O.V

UGH!!! Jordon is such an ass for a daughter of mines! she has the same attitude of her mother and me. My little damn creation. I know, Dewayne is coming tomorrow and Jordon HAVE to go and get him. Cindy slutty ass went to Cali and Trixie is with Demi. See... I know everything and nothing can get in my way. 

Dewayne P.O.V

I was packing up my suit case, untill Abby called. "Hello?" she answered. "Hey baby! Wassup." I asked, folding my Green hollister shirt. "I can't believe your leaving me! Going to the big apple with out your baby girl." she said sounding all sad. I stop folding and got little more concerned. "Babe, its ony 2:20. Do you wanna come over?" I asked her. "YES!" She said, screaming in my ear. I chuckled and got back into folding my clothes. "Well, I'm here...Swing by anytime." I replied. "Ok! see you soon babe." She said and hanged up.

I was folding up 3 more bottoms and then put my Bred 11's and Black and grey old school vans. all the other stuff is packed up. I was good to go. I chagred my Ipad, Ipod, Iphone and Kindel. Yeah, i get spoiled. The doorbell ranged and it was Abby, with sweats, sports bra and nike shoes. she probably went on a jog from her house to here, trainning for track. "Whooo! Hey baby!" She said kissing me on my lips. Although she was sweating, she looked sexy. "Hey! Went on a jog?" I asked, letting her in, closing the door. "Yeah, she nodded. 

she took off her sneakers and rest them by the mat. She rested her phone down on the coffee table. She turned around and smirked at me. Out of no where, She took off her sweats revealing her white lacey thong and thigh high socks. Her hair was in a pony tail but she let out and shaked it out. she walked up to me, having up to the wall. "Please don't leave me daddy..." she said Seductively, biting her lip. "I- I gotta go baby, I'll be back soon, I promise." I said, Trying so hard not to hit it. I had to be by the airport by 8, my plane leave at 9. 

"No Your not." She said pouting her lip, Looking deep into my eyes. Even though her eyes are brown, it was like hazel with green also. And it was big. She was thick in the right places and everything, she was perfect for me. "Yeah! I am, Why you don't believe me?" I said, raising an eyebrow. "I do! But, I just don't want you to go. Imma miss you badly daddie" She said, doing her puppy dog face. She was making me hard... Like ugh! its...3:55 and I don't know, I knew she was gonna do something like this. She was lucky, I had on basketball shorts on. She looked at me, smirking, gripping my lil homie down there. I attacked her lips with mines and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I carried her to my room and laid her down. "You love tempting me don't you?" I whisphered in her ear. she nodded and bit her bottom lip. I biting and sucking her neck, rubbing her little womenhood and it was wet of course. I took them off of her and I pulled down my shorts, grabbing a condom off my dresser. I slid in and her moans were priceless. I was stroking slow and then after a couple of mintues, the strokes were going faster and stonger. She was clawing my back and huffing and puffing, She couldn't catch up :3 I laid down and she was riding me. I had my hands on her hips and was guiding her through. We did it for... HOURS! this girl know how test me.