Invitations, Harry, and wrong feelings

Darcy's POV:

The date with Harry went amazing. Sadly, it only worsened my affection for him. This wasn't going well. He has started to fall though. I'll break it off the minute he says the three fateful words. Will I? Yes I will.

''Darcy'' Mae, the girl sitting next to me hissed. ''He's gonna go off his rocker if you don't complete the essay'' pointing to the teacher with furrowed eyebrows. Mr. Deven looked scarier than usual today. Guess right now would be the wrong time to piss him off.

''Yeah yeah'' I muttered, picking up my pen to work on the essay on Racism. By the time, I was done. Everyone had already submitted their essays and I was the last one out.

Suddenly a pair of hands covered my eyes ''Guess who''? the person whispered in my ear.

I screamed and went for his crotch, my leg flying up. 

''Aww, fuck'' the person groaned before falling to the ground. Harry?

''Oh shit. I'm so sorry. I thought it was someone else'' I mumbled apologetically, giving him a hand up.

''Nah, it's okay. Maybe you could kiss it better'' The classic smirk came back.

I rolled my eyes, real classy, haz

I started to walk away. ''Wait, Darcy, babe''. He caught up with me ''There's this party at Nick's yacht. He told me I could invite anyone''

''And?'' I raised an eyebrow

''I was wondering if.. '' he trailed off, rubbing the back of his neck. He was adorable even when he was nervous. ''Well, I was wondering if you could come with me, that is if you want to. I mean, it's completely okay if you don't'' Harry finished

''No, It's fine, Haz. Text me the time and place, kay?'' I gave a small smile

He pressed his lips against mine softly ''Thankyou for saying yes''

''Geez, didn't know it meant that much to you'' Mean side was coming out again... I hesitated before adding ''No problem though. I need to go finish an assignment in the library. Catch you later,okay?''

''Cool'' He nodded, walking off in the opposite direction. Then started whistling happily. that boy...