Rightfully changed

SEX SCENE FOR RIGHTFULLY CHANGED

WARNING

DETAILED

Don’t judge me! It leaves picks up where the other chapter leaves off. Where Milo is begging for more.

His mouth traveled down my chest and stopped short of my pants line. His tongue teasing me licking along the line but not going any farther. I moaned out thrashing against him. I could feel him smirking against me as he ripped off my pants. I sprung free and gasped out a moan when he took me in his mouth. He slowly started sucking on me making my eyes roll back in pleasure. His mouth working me up and down sucking and licking the length of me then teasing the tip.

I panted out his name as he continues to pleasure me with his mouth. He began to help me adjust with his fingers and I gasped at the new pleasure crashing through my body. It doesn’t hurt and it is bringing me closer to the edge. I am withering and bucking as his mouth and fingers work wonders on me. I feel his other fingers go in me and I am in too much bliss to even notice if there is pain.

“Baby.” I gasped out. “Im about to ..” I couldn’t continue the pleasure consuming me. He stops suddenly and I moan out begging him to continue withering needing to release. His mouth captures mine as he take me fully. I groan feeling a mixture of pleasure and pain. He is still above me his breath as fast as mine waiting for me to get use to it. I could tell he was holding back. I kiss him telling him I am ready for more.  He thrust into me making the pleasure intense everything goes white.

I claw at his back gasping his name. He starts going faster about at the peak himself. He bites down on my mark and I buck under him. We finish together and he collapses against me pulling me close to him. He kisses me on the top of my head. I can hear him worrying about if I am ok or not.

I look up at him and grin. “That was amazing baby. I can’t wait to do it again.”

He laughed out shook his head and kissed me.