August decided to tell the truth. "I have, but I been busy.." He tried to get out the rest of his sentence but feeling Cristina's breathe on his neck, he couldn't focus on his words.

A small moan along with a ache in his briefs were all that happened.

"Yeah, busy with that new hoe you got." She snapped him out of his daze, smacking his bare chest.

Looking back at her as if she lost her mind, he pulled her fingers from his skin. "Hol' up, who? Cause Aug don't fuck wit hoes," he defended hisself.

August already knew who she was referring to but he wanted to hear a name so he wouldn't be accused of 'jumping to conclusions' for setting her straight.

"You know who I'm talking about," she removed her hands from his touch. "That bitch I see you all over the internet with."

"Aight, first off, she ain't even a bitch, and she damn sho' ain't a hoe, so you can stop that name callin' shit right thea." He yelled back surprising her. "Second, I told you I been busy," he lifted up, lightly pushing Cris off of him.

"With that girl, I know." She huffed. Knowing she was itching to say the words bitch and hoe, August could feel his anger building up.

Sighing, he ran his hands down his face. He hadn't seen or spoken to Cydney in almost a week, so the most he could say was she was, "You trippin' mane."

Standing up from the bed he continued, "and you can't even be trippin' 'bout shit. We ain't a thing, you knew what this was befo' we got into it. Your ass married anyways!" I reminded her.

In the beginning of their two year friendship, they were strictly friends. Nothing more, nothing less, a face to vent to when needed and so on. They had that goofy friendship.

Once they agreed that they could 'fuck without feelings', August did just that while Cris couldn't handle it. She caught feelings quicker than she began a friendship with him, leaving August no choice but to cut off all ties with her.

When ties were gone, Cris had started focusing on her marriage again but it was at fault.

He wanted to keep her around as a friend and nothing more, so Cris lied, saying her feelings were gone but here they were; popping back up, her getting jealous and him getting fed up over it.

"It's not even like that August!" She said raising her voice back.

"Ay, lower ya voice." He growled, roughly grabbing her arm then quickly letting go.

"Sorry," she backed away, "I just miss the friendship." She sighed.

Thinkin' of the words she spoke, August slowly began to understand the what she was saying and the reasons behind them. They went from being the best of friends to barely seeing each other or even speaking unless it was for sex or she needed him to play father figure for her son.

"Look, my bad. I have been busy honestly, but I guess it don't make an exception."

"Mhm," she crossed her arms. "Forgiven. Just don't do it again." Cris said pushing him back onto the bed.

"You gonna finish my massage?" He smirked, lacing his fingers behind his head.

"Something like that," she mumbled pulling at the waistband of his underwear. "I gotta make sure you don't forget about me again, y'know? Make sure you remember to come back to me." She trailed her fingas up to his chest while lowering his underwear with her free hand.