Heaven is a Place on Earth

"Blue get down here, now!" my, oh so lovely, mother called out for me.
  "Coming mother," I may not enjoy her presence but she is still my mother and deserves my respect. I hurry out of bed and throw on some high waisted ripped denim shorts, a pink sweater, and put my hair in a loose curly ponytail. When I get done I walk out of my room and to my mother.
"Yes, mother," I smile to her.
"Honey, I would like you to be on your best behavior. This is only your second year in high school and I don't want you ruining your perfect record," she concluded.
  "Yes ma'am I fully understand," I smile up at her.
  "Okay sweetie, go finish getting ready." She looks down at me. I walk back to my room and put on a some eyeshadow and mascara finishing it off with some watermelon lip smacker. I grab my denim material vans and my book bag before walking out of the house and into my car.
  I arrive to the school campus 15 minutes early like usual. I do not know what that warning my mom gave me was about; the school year has been going on for about a month now. Besides being good is kind of my thing, I have a perfectly clean record. Almost to clean for a teenager to have nowadays. I have never, drank, smoked, done any kind of drug unless midol and advil count. Living the life I live can be boring but it's my heaven on earth.
  I sit in the schools library until school starts officially. The first class I have is AP biology which I just call bio-ring because let me tell you I wish I could fall asleep in that class without getting in trouble. The man's voice is so monotone. The class droned on for what felt like 3 hours but, in reality, it was only 50 minutes. 'Only 3 more classes till lunch' I tell myself.
  The classes pass by like lightning. They were my favorite classes; English, art, and choir.
"Blue," Jessie calls out for me from our table. At our table it's just Jess, Courtney a.k.a. Court, and I. I walk over to the table and sit in my regular spot.
"Blue, darling, may I ask why you aren't eating today?" Court asks in a post accent.
"Oh snap, I must have forgotten to grab it off the counter today," I complain," I mean, I must've left the food my mother prepared for me this morning on the counter in the kitchen of my humble abode."
"Way to go saph," Jess laughs.
  Now might be a good time to tell you my legal name is Sapphire Marie Jones. My beloved mother named me this because she's really creative, it's
my birthstone (note the sarcasm). People call me blue because the stone is a deep blue and who wants to say the full sapphire, no one.
  Anyway, I smile and pick up some of Courts salad and chuck it at Jess. I smile in victory until my stomach growls. I look around to see if anyone heard the unladylike body function. Thank god no one heard it. I sneakily grab the apple off Jessie's tray and bite into it with a loud crunching noise. I stop midway into the bite to peer up at Jess and she glaring down at me.
"Can I have your apple?" I ask innocently with my mouth still around the apple.
"Whatever," she replied and stopped her glaring. We made small talk for the rest of lunch period and caught up on each other's life's since the weekend. Since I'm an advanced sophomore I don't have any classes after lunch and can leave any time during lunch or after. I left right after catching up with the girls growing tired of school.

Hey guys it's really short. Just so you know I shoot for 2,000 words each chapter and this is only about 630-640 words. Thanks for reading follow my personal if you wish.
@-xXninimugginXx-
-Shelby