Confrontation

(Enjoy some cute Charisk art with your daily dose of OTP, my children [kittens? Idunno what to call my followers XD])

Frisk walked back to Toriel's house from Hotland. He had just been on Mettaton's show. Again. The good thing is this time he didn't nearly get killed. Frisk sighs, smiling as he starts to remember his adventure. It had only been a week since his adventure had ended, but he didn't want to leave. He wasn't ready to leave.  Frisk knew very well that this was a neutral route he had taken, and that he was supposed to leave and never return. That wasn't good enough for him. It was all or nothing. 

Frisk bypassed old puzzles in Snowdin. He remembered when he first met Sans and Papyrus there. How Papyrus made all those puzzles to slow him down. 

Good times.

Yet, soon Frisk was filled with paranoia. He could've sworn someone was following him... watching him... And it didn't feel like a good someone, like Mia or Wilson. No, it was a different someone...

Frisk turns around and tries to see the mystery person, only to see nothing untill he looked forward again. And he knew this someone very well.

"Hello there, Frisk!" 

Frisk stepped back, as Chara twirls her knife in one hand. Frisk knew Chara well. She used to be a friend to him and the other six, and to him, maybe even a bit more. Between her last day seeing them that one day in Summer Vacation to now, Chara had gone from kind and caring to murderous and merciless. "Aww, C'mon Frisk! It's not like I'm gonna hurt you!" Chara said all-to-cheerfully. Suddenly, the two were in a void. Two buttons- 

[CONTINUE] [RESET]

Frisk had seen this screen minutes after he'd shown Flowey mercy. "I heard next time around we're due for a Genocide ending! How about that? Doesn't that sound fun? " Chara smiled widely, blood red eyes shining with glee. 

<3[CONTINUE] [RESET]

Chara sighs, seeing Frisk's choice was the same as always. Frisk wasn't changing his mind any time soon. "What's the fun in that? This timeline is COMPLETED!" Chara growls, gripping her knife tightly. Frisk knew well this meant she was getting angry. They exited the void, and were back in that snowy area. "I haven't SAVED everyone," Frisk said plainly. "It's all or nothing,"Chara rolls her eyes, angered by what she called "stupidity" coming from Frisk. "I've made it my personal goal to SAVE everyone in the underground." Then, without really thinking it through, Frisk put his flirt skills he had learned to good use, "And everyone does include you, Chara". Chara blushed lightly, yet not enough to be seen clearly. "Wh-What do you me-" Chara was caught off-guard by Frisk hugging her. Yep. That's right. I said it. I made it happen. Frisk just hugged Chara. Frisk thought he had won Chara over, but that's only because he didn't see Chara slowly lifting her knife up...

*Ting!*

Chara's SOUL was put into GREEN mode. Then, out of nowhere, a giant arrow hit Chara. "Do we need to practice your Shield mode, Chara?" Carol said. She and the others stood in battle stance nearby. Chara growls, then retreats. "For a psychopathic homicidal maniac she's sure a coward!." Zacharie laughed. "Frisk, what was THAT?! You nearly got KILLED!" Davis said, worried. "Relax, Davis. Do you not remember? A week ago he beat a giant photoshop NIGHTMARE of a plant, and still found it in his heart to spare it!" Mia said. "He's DETERMINED to SAVE everyone!". "Including Chara~!"  Tina said, a hint of teasing in her voice. Frisk rolled his eyes, smiling. I guess it was pretty obvious he liked Chara more than a friend, wasn't it?

Meanwhile, Chara trudged through the snow in Snowdin's forests. Thoughts whirred through her mind, and nearly all of them were about Frisk. Chara sighed, wrapping her arms around herself for warmth. Why was she was thinking about Frisk? Maybe it was that stunt he pulled, trying to say he wanted to SAVE everyone including her. Hah, Chara thought, Sorry, not happening. Yet the more she thought about Frisk, the more she realized that she wanted to not hurt anyone ever again. She was quick to deny this, however. She hears a rustling in the bushes, and smiling with her knife in hand, rushes off to claim her first victim of this timeline.