chapter 5

I would just for you but I don't have that much money and..... That would be the worst way for me to show you how much I love and care about you in my opinion.The best way for me to show you how much I care about you is going shopping with you and going back to my house and watching scary movies cuddling eating popcorn and candy and then broadcasting with you tell everyone that you are my girlfriend and tell them if they hate on you then I will block them on everything and that you mean the world to me so if they did anything to hurt you that would end me literally so that is how much u mean to me I love you Courtnay you are my life if I could never see you I would breakdown and cry every minute of every day I would stay in my room reading are text messages over and over again I would not go to school I would be a mess.After Courtnay read that text message she didn't reply back because it was the best thing that anyone has ever said to her so she facetimed Maya.And Maya answered right way because she just was about to text her because she has not talked or seen her in over a day Courtnay was crying when Maya answered her facetime because she was so happy but Maya didn't know what way wrong and Maya said did Hunter hurt you Courtnay said no he send a really long text on how much he loves me and it was the best thing ever.Oh Maya said Courtnay have you told him about your past yet?Maya said.No I think it will be better telling him in person. Because I a! Going to hangout out with him tomorrow and I pro use is I will tell him then if you want I can facetime you while I do it said Courtnay. Maya said only facetime me of you need help explaining okay.I love you you help me when I need you the most Courtnay said.